Major Bug On Xbox One S

Until recently I was running the game fine on my Xbox One S and loving every second of it, this morning when I tried to play the game however it displayed a message saying that it required an update.

I allowed the update but nothing happens, I checked under Games and Apps on my Xbox and there is no update downloading in my queue. Every time I try to launch the game I get a 'Greedfall needs to finish installing before you can launch it message' despite no updates appearing in my queue and the game being fully installed.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and now NO updates are getting installed, not even the ones that I had previously. Because of this I can't even resume my old play through when disconnected from the internet, because it requires the current version of the game and I can't install any updates.

Please help. I've been very excited to play this game and want to continue the story.

Hello @GlassCannon
I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
Did you try to unplug your console once and check if it reacted better afterwards?

I am checking on my side what can be done for this issue, I will keep you updated once I have more news about it.
Thanks a lot for reporting this problem. I'll get back to you as soon as possible :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:

last edited by Raibi