Vehicle Presentations

Hello SnowRunners!

Here, you will find all the vehicle presentations we have released so far. As we have mentioned previously, as we get closer to launch, we will add some more in-depth stats to them, when they are less likely to be changed.

Each Friday, we will add another image here. You can also find them posted on our Twitter and Facebook.

snowrunner-template-vehicules_1040x584.jpg

snowrunner-western-vehicules_1040x584.png

Snowrunner-Don71-Vehicules_1040x584.jpg

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@Jellyfoosh
Seriously, what's up with this lack of AWD for Western Star? Does a real vehicle have it like that? I thought this truck was supposed to be something like American equivalent to the Russian 8-wheeled monsters?🤔

@knight25 said in Vehicle Presentations:

@Jellyfoosh
Seriously, what's up with this lack of AWD for Western Star? Does a real vehicle have it like that? I thought this truck was supposed to be something like American equivalent to the Russian 8-wheeled monsters?🤔

According to Google the Twin Steer is indeed AWD, so no idea why dev's made it a 8X4. Time to start lobbying for a Day 1 patch? lol

Well, maybe only the basic version does not have AWD and we need to buy it later for the money earned in the game? I know that sounds stupid, but there must be a reason. Of course, the reason could be some weird gameplay balancing?

@knight25 said in Vehicle Presentations:

Well, maybe only the basic version does not have AWD and we need to buy it later for the money earned in the game? I know that sounds stupid, but there must be a reason. Of course, the reason could be some weird gameplay balancing?

As it turns out another user pointed out there actually is a 8X4. Still, that is a cool idea if you could upgrade the drivetrain from a 8X4 to a 8X8. I'd be down for that.

I think everyone is over reacting. We don’t need every vehicle to be a beast of burden, having some flaws to balance out the strengths makes things interesting. I for one am very interested is seeing what the twin steer can and can’t do. Way to throw an interesting curve ball devs.

Considering the 8x8 is an upgrade option to the 8x4 IRL, I would think there's a good chance that it'll be an in game upgrade (or a seperate truck, which would be annoying)

give us niva stats LMAO

@justinlynch3
Upgrade from 8×4 to 8×8??
Its an insane idea irl!))
Money(!!!), time (!!!), final quality...
The cost of such upgrade will equal of buying used 8×8, and having two vehicles in garage!))
Or if you "upgrade" new vehicle - just sell it and buy needed one...

@Stazco That's why I wrote in the post above that it would be stupid.
However, this is a game, so (almost) everything is possible and I wouldn't mind if 8x8 was available as an upgrade for money.

@Stazco said in Vehicle Presentations:

Or if you "upgrade" new vehicle - just sell it and buy needed one...

That's one kind of an upgrade. We're not really talking about ripping out the drivetrain to install AWD. Think of it as a trade-in.

There is DON71?))))
ITS SÒOOOOOOOO STUPID....
Why not А21213?...or don 2121?
And why 71 if production started in 77??

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco buddy you seem to be pretty angry lately. 😞

last edited by deathcoreboy1

@deathcoreboy1
Im fine. But niva looks ugly and name is even more uglier(

alt text

alt text

last edited by Stazco

Yeah, front blinkers to the sides take away all the "russian" feel of it. Looks like a K5 Blazer instead.

@Stazco Don Nivaone
🙂

At first i thought it was some Ford.

last edited by knight25

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentations:

poor niva LoL

So we all, incl consoles, HOPE for the modders)
And niva's full diff lock is the easiest upgrade (partly stock) from all non stock diff locked ingame vehicles.

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco said in Vehicle Presentations:

@deathcoreboy1
Im fine. But niva looks ugly and name is even more uglier(

alt text

alt text

Interesting, AWD but no diffs. So basically 4X4.

@Stazco oo it says stock all wheel drive so maybe that confirms that we can convert two wheel drive vehicles to all wheel drive/4x4