October Community Update

alt text

found this alternative screen-cap on some russian site with slightly different color theme and angle, also little high res screenshots of this presentation check it out

https://vk.com/@spin_tires_ru-news-snowrunner3

wow look at that

alt text

banner with western star 6900 twin steer

I'm excited to see what this months update will be

@Sodoma said in October Community Update:

We already been here 😎
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/38239/possible-improved-damage-system

@zamal said in October Community Update:

mudrunner 2025, them graphics oh 😍

Who cares about graphics, I hear real engine&gearbox there!!

Do not worry, we do not expect you to create the new Microsoft Flight Simulator of Off-road simulators 😅

@zamal Nice find!! I'd like to know why are these things not shared here by focus staff.

@deathcoreboy1 Probably because the alternate screenshot is so similar to the one they did post, so they didn't bother. I don't have a problem with that.

@Unster Yeah, I get that one, but the different banner and the higher resolution screenshots are something, right?

Logged on for the November update. Disappointed.

@Ktaco said in October Community Update:

Logged on for the November update. Disappointed.

Well November doesn't end until the 30th. They have until Saturday.

probably tomorrow evening or day after, last one was thursday so...

@zamal said in October Community Update:

probably tomorrow evening or day after, last one was thursday so...

Ahh for some reason I thought they were doing the last Tuesday of every month.

yeah, its pretty random.

hope they upload high res pictures tho, i just love looking at them for 10 minutes straight, deciphering every single detail🕵🏻

A great black Friday deal. A November update if thats ok XD

@zamal I love that there are people out there, that solve this for me and then let me know about they finds 😃

@Sodoma im at your service, sir LOL

@Sodoma fr sometimes people see things that I would never realize was there, makes me feel like I missed alot of interesting stuff in the olllllddd games

@Jayson
<OT>
Tell me about it....
When I played Vampire masquerade, The Bloodlines for a very first time (my 1st RPG ever) I missed like 2/3 of the whole game! No sidequests, nothing, just main quests pointing at each other and bang, end credits...

-Why the hell are people talking about this game?
-How you liked that and that and how you solved that...?
-What??

</OT>

@Sodoma haha yep. I just wish games were made like they used to be. Complete with no dlc tons of stuff to do. Except for mudrunner, I really appreciate that they are doing free dlc besides AW but these people gettin greedy. Even sports games do it now it's b.s.