November Community Update

@Unster said in November Community Update:

@Sodoma That last one is a Hayes, already a mod in the MR workshop.

A Hayes, yes. But we haven't got that Hayes. 😉

i will admit, i have not been following snowRunner as much as i probably should be, so yeah i have either missed some things or slipped my mind. my mistake. @zamal

@8up-local its allright and i apologized if my statement came as harsh, wasnt my intent

nope, no harshness detected lol all good. i just had to admit i have not been following things as well as i should be. lol

@8x8 said in November Community Update:

@Unster said in November Community Update:

@Sodoma That last one is a Hayes, already a mod in the MR workshop.

A Hayes, yes. But we haven't got that Hayes. 😉

Search for a Hayes in the Steam workshop. I've played with it in MR and as I recall it looked very similar to the one in the picture here. It's a 6x4 BTW.

last edited by Unster

@Unster @Sodoma
Absolutely wrong, that's not an Oshkosh and no Hayes
this is a 1965 6x6 INTERNATIONAL 8066 PRIME MOVER Day Cab TruckDownload (1).jpg
Download (2).jpg
Download.jpg Download (1).jpg

Technical specifications
T/A, IH DTI-817 diesel, Clark 8420 trans, 60,000# hyd winch, air brakes, 14.00-24 tires, 37,600# weight, Located in Pensacola, Florida
Details

Make: INTERNATIONAL

Model: 8066 PRIME MOVER

Year: 1965

Serial Number: 36610

last edited by thombuggy

@Unster if I remember correctly the center of mass is just above the wheels

@thombuggy both Mack and Renault are owned by Volvo.

@thombuggy I see. It's the open engine compartment that tricked me into thinking it's a Hayes. This is the Hayes I had in mind:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739626508

@thombuggy To be honest, I have no idea about the brand of that, neither I care (simply because I know almost none of US brands)
To me it looks rough, a bit beaten already and pretty tough. And because it looks also quite capable, it is good enough for me, regardless of brand (or homecountry).

@Sodoma that's why I love military versions of semis. Next to impossible to destroy with normal use.

@kingnightshadow I prefer other way around: take something designed for military and paint it in civil color.
(obviously, valid for trucks and such, tank is a tank, regardless it's pink)

@Sodoma that's what i mean. Buy a military surplus semi, the milage doesn't matter cus they replace parts left and right so nothing is really warn out. Give it some new pain and boom. Now you have yourself a truck built more then ever needed

@Sodoma said in November Community Update:

@thombuggy To be honest, I have no idea about the brand of that, neither I care (simply because I know almost none of US brands)
To me it looks rough, a bit beaten already and pretty tough. And because it looks also quite capable, it is good enough for me, regardless of brand (or homecountry).

The cabin looks similar to that of the K-700. That's probably why you like it. 🙂 I like that look too.

last edited by Unster

@Sodoma said in November Community Update:

@kingnightshadow I prefer other way around: take something designed for military and paint it in civil color.
(obviously, valid for trucks and such, tank is a tank, regardless it's pink)

Everything I buy is going black to follow my color scheme from GTA.

@justinlynch3 come on live a little, how about at least a near black or very dark grey? 🤣 j/k

@justinlynch3 I 100% agree with you on this, we haven't really got into gameplay, hopefully we will get into that soon.

@ItzBray it's supposed to come out early next year, hopefully we get some gameplay this month or next