December Community Update

@Sodoma I agree. Not to mention, the rear fender is sqaured off like it's holding 2 axles as opposed to the second front axle that is round. This oughta be a fun ride.

@simhunt77

Not to mention, the rear fender is sqaured off like it's holding 2 axles as opposed to the second front axle that is round.

If you look at the first Azov they revealed, the 64131, which is based on the KAMAZ-65228, you can see a very similar fender layout, the rear one being square and longer because it holds 2 axles. It might also be the case here, although it is difficult to say for sure from this photo. It might be a 6x6, after all, although I would gladly prefer to be wrong and have another powerful 8x8. Last but not least, someone should correct me if I'm wrong, but, twinsteer isn't something you commonly find on a vehicle which doesn't have at least 4 axles, no?

i see an 8x8 for sure, no question for me on it.

will have to agree this is about the best community update so far and the graphics are awesome. will be worth the wait imo. 👍🏽

Awesome update folks! Looking forward to the SnowRunner release 👍

im little late to the party, for some reason completely missed update yesterday 😨

i would have to say like everyone else, im pretty impressed with graphics it looks TOP-NOTCH my jaw dropped for about a minute, best set of screenshots by FAR, straight out of triple A title if u ask me. especially one of michigan caught my eye, weird that it does remind me of russian wasteland? lol bringing back metro exodus and stalker vibes.

really happy they are innovating, finding oil with seismic vibrator?? sing me up! first delivering logs and supplies, then repairing bridges, now scouting areas for oil rigs.. great!

40 trucks at launch, more than 15 maps some of them 4x bigger than that of mudrunner, i think they will also bring back challenge maps or at least challenge side missions, i mean its a lot remember MR only had 18 trucks and 6 maps at launch.

Azov 5319, same goes for this monster, great addition to russian roster, i do also think its 8x8 as @FirebonE and @Sodoma mentioned it has very similar stretched mudguard for 2 axles just like Kamaz back in last update, about the fuel tank controversy at this point its pretty obvious that its something that can be upgraded like adding off-road tires to Niva

so happy that games on right path and is looking like its gonna deliver!

alt text

@zamal I would thumbs up this comment many many times if possible. Well said!

oh and one thing i forgot i know its too early to even talk about this but.. @Jellyfoosh please no more free mediocre DLCs with 2 trucks and 1 map, do proper expansions, put more time into it, make maps that are challenging and fun at the same time, ill gladly pay like i did with American Wilds DLC (even tho it wasnt the best)

Just to dispel any confusion, the Azov 5319 is indeed an 8x8.

I would lose my sh*t if they did a dev update that focused on the multiplayer aspects of the game!

Anybody here think the snowrunner trailer would have been a huge hit at the game awards?

@THXIVPLAYING said in December Community Update:

I would lose my keys if they did a dev update that focused on the multiplayer aspects of the game!

Anybody here think the SnowRunner trailer would have been a huge hit at the game awards?

Yes, probably! 😃
Yeah, I'd love a multiplayer update too... ❤
And I'd also think the Trailer would've been much better if it showed the Multiplayer off too. Oh well though, guess we'll just have to wait and see. 🙂

last edited by 8x8

@THXIVPLAYING said in December Community Update:

Anybody here think the snowrunner trailer would have been a huge hit at the game awards?

yeah, i dont understand why they dont chose to show off and market this game at big events, its indeed huge opportunity missed

Man remember in MudRunner when big 8X8 AWD trucks had 800-1000L of fuel, now we don't even get 400|L. I really hope the fuel system works drastically differently in SnowRunner, otherwise using anything that's not 2WD will be completely useless unless you keep a fuel tanker on you at all times. I'm excited for the game, but I'm very worried about these fuel capacity stats we keep seeing.

Overall update seemed pretty meh. The images and map is beautiful, the truck is cool, but we've seen this time and time again. We know the game looks amazing, that's not impressive anymore. We (or at least I) want to learn more and the game and it's mechanics.

Like one the previous updates said we'd need to carry repair supplies to broken bridges and explained how the tunnel system worked to connect maps. THAT was a community update. Give me more of that. How does the currency system work, what kind of jobs can we do, how deep is the customization and more.

Tell us about the game, tell us something that could get us hyped.

While the pictures of landscapes looks great, it isn't enough anymore. You've gotta give us more.

Wow, just WOW! Scouting for oil is by far the most interesting thing.

@justinlynch3 said in December Community Update:

Man remember in MudRunner when big 8X8 AWD trucks had 800-1000L of fuel, now we don't even get 400|L

Maybe in SnowRunner, you have to find oil and pump it directly into the tank😜

@knight25 said in December Community Update:

@justinlynch3 said in December Community Update:

Man remember in MudRunner when big 8X8 AWD trucks had 800-1000L of fuel, now we don't even get 400|L

Maybe in SnowRunner, you have to find oil and pump it directly into the tank😜

Lol 😂

last edited by 8x8

@REDSTER-85 said in December Community Update:

Wow, just WOW! Scouting for oil is by far the most interesting thing.

The oil drilling and 40 trucks was indeed nice little tidbits. Update wasn't all bad, but certainly felt lacking for something we waited a whole month for.

no sure about anyone else, but i for one would like to see some more landscape screen shots. so far it looks to be really good. i know not everything can be shown, but still a few more please 😎