DEAR SABER INTERACTIVE:

I understand that your team basically has Given up on this great IP. You tried to wash your hands clean and stop supporting Quake, more or less....
BUT!!!!
YOUR TEAM NEEDS TO COME BACK AND STEP UP QUAKE CHAMPIONS OR MAKE A NEW ONE ASAP!!!

I dont understand why you made Quake Champions the way you did. Its a good game, but its HALF BAKED!
You and Bethesda NEED TO LEARN FROM THE OLD ID GAMES!!!!!
Not just use there name, but understand that they used to make INCREDIBLE games.

Quake is a game that pushes the boundary every time it came out. It was like a Half-Life.
You have ALOT of Potential with the game NOW just give the people WHAT THEY WANT.
JUST GIVE IT TO THEM...

We need a Snap Map!!! Big Part of Quake Since the Start.... Dont understand why you used the engine you did when you could of used redone Quake waited a bit and dont a PROPER LAUNCH.

I was in the Beta. Im old.... I have played all Quaked when they came out as well as wolfenstein and doom. Doom 2016 was GREAT for a single player experience, but that Multiplayer Was Terrible....

I dont understand how that happened either. If we wanted to play Halo, or Destiny we would play one of those. We wanted to Play A Good Quake Multiplayer Experience and a Good Doom Multiplayer Experience.

Maybe if you had a way to Bet Currencies in Game, in Duels, But NO NOT EVEN THAT.

Just REDO Quake and Give us what we want.

-ALL OLD MAPS FROM Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 AND MORE CHAMPIONS/CHARACTERS.

Also.... No single player experience???? We dont need .a real story mode, just give us those Tiers again!

It was a great game, and i still love it, but honestly.... I know a ton of people that would not have done what you had did. Sorta dug a grave for this game unless you

A) Give us more content
or.
😎 Redo it with An ACTUAL Amount of Levels and Characters.

As much as you think you can wipe your hands(Ass) clean of this.... YOU HAVE TAINTED YOUR NAME BECAUSE OF THIS.

I know i have never bought a single one of your games until this one. And it will end with this one If You Dont Do Something About This Great IP (QUAKE)

Jezuz.... Makes me what to buy a stack of 3d rendering software, quit music, sound design and video editing and burn your game with A Better Interpretation Of Quake.

I remember some Team Members saying they could Make a Map in Under an Hour Like 20 Years ago.... YOU HAVE A LARGER TEAM!!!! WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!!

Sincerely
One of The Biggest Quake Fans Ever.
May I Say...
One Of The Biggest ID GAMES Fan Ever.

PS: Please do your part in the community and stop this microtransaction BS. Quake was known for having Tons and Tons of Mods. Tons of Free Content. That May Hurt You Hearing That. But It Was ID GAMES That Started Quake, That Fans Just Took It To Another Level With Custom Maps and Games, Being Able To Choose Servers. Same Reason Is What Made Half Life So Good.

Thanks for your time.
Please Consider.
Im not trying to be a Complete Ass-hole, Just States Facts.