Visual Customization Blog

@zamal Nice Full HD pic. I imagine the GIFs are not to be found in hi res, right?

@kingnightshadow
Few custom lights is all you need🙃
alt text

@Jayson That's not confirmed. Pure speculation.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Visual Customization Blog:

I imagine the GIFs are not to be found in hi res, right?

well not really, only reason i reposted Freightliner gif is that it had alternative colors

@kingnightshadow its allright, nothing special anyways

I hope we can also upgrade the chassis of the trucks. Cuz, I'd love to put a longer chassis to this freightliner to put a cistern. Personally I don't like to use semitrailers in mudrunner. I think they don't fit the enviroment very well. I preffer to stick to regular rigid body trucks.

Something like this:
alt text
alt text

last edited by deathcoreboy1

I hope we can also upgrade the chassis of the trucks. Cuz, I'd love to put a longer chassis to this freightliner to put a cistern.

If it were that simple. Making the chassis longer (IRL) isn't like putting on a longer sock. 😉 To be realistic, the chassis shouldn't really be upgradable. But I agree that a cistern is preferable to a semi-cistern. If the truck isn't long enough, we should be able to put on a smaller cistern, like in MR.

last edited by Unster

@Unster Or having two versions of the same truck. One to be used with semitrailers and the other for rigid body addons.

@simhunt77 gamestop ain't no 3rd world country website it's legit

So very important, in the first pic the pink Chevy has what looks to be a snorkel attachment. Is this functional? Can that pink Chevy drive though deeper water then the other two?

It's so annoying that when, lets use GTA for example you see a vehicle with a snorkel/attachment, but it's not at all functional and the vehicle still dies in shallow water.

Will this games snorkels be functional?

@Jayson said in Visual Customization Blog:

@simhunt77 gamestop ain't no 3rd world country website it's legit

Yes but Gamestop among all other online stores still use placeholder dates.

Until Focus confirms it, the release date is still subject to change.

@Jayson same I love that Chevy. Cant wait for it to drop.

@Unster said in Visual Customization Blog:

@knight25 said in Visual Customization Blog:

Oh yes, I can't wait to have my fleet of pink trucks!

Sarcasm? The pink doesn't look that terrible, for pink. But yeah, I prefer the "normal" colors (white/beige, green, blue, yellow).

My fleet is going black with (if possible) white secondary colors. Following my GTA vehicle setup.

@justinlynch3 as per the blog post, the suspension will affect gameplay. so I imagine that snorkel will, as well.

One thing I noticed tho is that upgrades will not only be locked behind money, but also behind experience. Not a fan. I love the currency system, but I don't really like things locked behind experience. It does not make any sense. Think about it. When was the las time that you went to a workshop to buy a new set of rims and the dealer said that you couldn't buy them because you do not have enough experience. 😕

Now, there are other ways to implement this. For example, making some items available only in certain stores, in places where you'll go only after completeing X ammount of missions and gather Y ammount of money to buy a snorkel and cross a deep river or complete a mission of repairing a bridge. That makes sense. Sort of like in Need For Speed Undergroud 2, that things got unlocked when you discovered new "hidden" garages around the city.

@deathcoreboy1 im interested in this money/experience system and how will it pan out, but tbh i still would probably prefer original sandbox experience from MR without all this Extra grindfest, just load up truck and ur good to go

they gotta have that original sandbox mode 😶

@justinlynch3 as per the blog post, the suspension will affect gameplay. so I imagine that snorkel will, as well.

One thing I noticed tho is that upgrades will not only be locked behind money, but also behind experience. Not a fan. I love the currency system, but I don't really like things locked behind experience. It does not make any sense. Think about it. When was the las time that you went to a workshop to buy a new set of rims and the dealer said that you couldn't buy them because you do not have enough experience. 😕

Now, there are other ways to implement this. For example, making some items available only in certain stores, in places where you'll go only after completeing X ammount of missions and gather Y ammount of money to buy a snorkel and cross a deep river or complete a mission of repairing a bridge. That makes sense. Sort of like in Need For Speed Undergroud 2, that things got unlocked when you discovered new "hidden" garages around the city.

Yea this isn't a competitive game, so I don't know why they have experience. Currency was enough.

@zamal said in Visual Customization Blog:

@deathcoreboy1 im interested in this money/experience system and how will it pan out, but tbh i still would probably prefer original sandbox experience from MR without all this Extra grindfest, just load up truck and ur good to go

they gotta have that original sandbox mode 😶

Experience to me makes more sense in like say a combat type of game. It adds balance so new players don't have immediate access to all the high level OP weapons.

Maybe that's the idea here to add to the experience of the game. So the game isn't to easy letting you just blow though everything, maybe you need to start off with low rank, less capable vehicles and work your way up to the good stuff over time.