Visual Customization Blog

@justinlynch3 fun fact, that model has a top speed of 45 mph lol

If I seen that thing coming at me I would run

So, in the last trailer, which @kingnightshadow and @deathcoreboy1 have kindly provided, he can see 4 Slavic vehicles "storming" the Alaskan wilderness... What can I say?!

Youtube Video

There is also a very strange vehicle towing a very strange trailer right at the end of the Alaska clip. I don't think we've seen that truck before. It has extended fenders for the front and back wheels, like the Western Star 6900 but it's very short.

@SR71 said in Visual Customization Blog:

There is also a very strange vehicle towing a very strange trailer right at the end of the Alaska clip. I don't think we've seen that truck before. It has extended fenders for the front and back wheels, like the Western Star 6900 but it's very short.

It's the Kolob-74941/MZKT-741350, the same vehicle as the first one you see in the trailer, crossing the river with a flatbed semi-trailer. The last trailer looks like an old fuel semi-trailer, kind of like the one from the Duel movie.

Ahha, ok. It make sense. Thanks @FirebonE

@FirebonE said in Visual Customization Blog:

The last trailer looks like an old fuel semi-trailer, kind of like the one from the Duel movie.

Exactly what I thought too!

last edited by 8x8

I wish they had Oshkosh license ...but I'm sure that modders will make this happen.

testseset.jpg

@TheDeestroyer I'd smash that like button a million times if I could.

@TheDeestroyer said in Visual Customization Blog:

I wish they had Oshkosh license ...but I'm sure that modders will make this happen.

testseset.jpg

You mean add Oshkosh branding to the official unlicensed Derry Longhorns, or add new Oshkosh vehicles, like you pictured (the mod for the original Spintires)?

@deathcoreboy1 said in Visual Customization Blog:

@TheDeestroyer I'd smash that like button a million times if I could.

You can, only it wouldn't add to the likes. It would only go back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth 😛

last edited by 8x8

@8x8 said in Visual Customization Blog:

You mean add Oshkosh branding to the official unlicensed Derry Longhorns, or add new Oshkosh vehicles, like you pictured (the mod for the original Spintires)?

Official Oshkosh trucks, especially the 1070 HET global version.
Maybe Bregel will do mods for SnowRunner too , because his models were amazing... oh and I'm using this truck in MudRunner too 🙂

rewq.jpg

last edited by TheDeestroyer

@justinlynch3 said in Visual Customization Blog:

@kingnightshadow said in Visual Customization Blog:

Youtube Video

Jeez buddy, it's a dirt road not a highway. Slow the heck down. lol

Did you see the load and the slope? I don't think that truck wants to slow down. If you were on the road at the time, I'd highly recommend you move the hell out of the way. 😲

@TheDeestroyer they do, the orange and black is only a paint job lol

@Unster said in Visual Customization Blog:

@justinlynch3 said in Visual Customization Blog:

Youtube Video

Jeez buddy, it's a dirt road not a highway. Slow the heck down. lol

Did you see the load and the slope? I don't think that truck wants to slow down. If you were on the road at the time, I'd highly recommend you move the hell out of the way. 😲

If it was a Alaskan ice road I'd agree, but it's a dry dirt road, and one that's damn well solidly packed as well. A road like that is almost like pavement. I think he could of powered up the hill in low gear without issue.

Then again that's a Russian truck right? Maybe it doesn't have the pure horsepower to power up over like a American truck? I'm not to sure on Russian vehicles so I wouldn't really know.

@justinlynch3, that's an Oshkosh M1070, a fully blooded American truck. Heck, it even says in the description, man. 🙂 And the Russians surely have the power to pull pretty much anything. You are probably comparing older Slavic trucks, like the ones from Mudrunner, to the newer American ones. A MZKT-741350, the Snowrunner Kolob 74941, is a more contemporary truck, which is more powerful than this Oshkosh.

last edited by FirebonE

@justinlynch3 What FirebonE said. Also, what I meant is not that the truck's tires would be unable to stop on the dry dirt road, but that the truck had a lot of momentum going down that hill, and trying to slow down at that time might burn up the brakes and it would also waste energy that could be used on the following up-slope.

@TheDeestroyer they do, the orange and black is only a paint job lol

I'm talking about the licensed models . Yeah that truck looks similar but is not an Oshkosh.

last edited by TheDeestroyer

@FirebonE said in Visual Customization Blog:

@justinlynch3, that's an Oshkosh M1070, a fully blooded American truck. Heck, it even says in the description, man. 🙂 And the Russians surely have the power to pull pretty much anything. You are probably comparing older Slavic trucks, like the ones from Mudrunner, to the newer American ones. A MZKT-741350, the Snowrunner Kolob 74941, is a more contemporary truck, which is more powerful than this Oshkosh.

Tht could be it.

@TheDeestroyer oh you mean like this, the 8x8 Oshkosh m1070?

24355971_1.jpg