SnowRunner Releases April 28 - Pre-order now!

alt text

SnowRunners!

We're incredibly excited to announce that SnowRunner releases April 28 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC! Pre-orders are officially open, (physical copies only for PS4) and come with the exclusive Navistar 5000-MV: https://snowrunner-thegame.com/shop

Navistar-Forums.jpg

Take a look at SnowRunner's extreme sandbox environments with the Release Date Reveal trailer!

Youtube Video

Powered by a new graphics engine and improved physics simulation, SnowRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful vehicles as you conquer wild open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever. Drive 40 vehicles from brands such as Western Star, Ford, Chevrolet, and Freightliner as you leave your mark on an untamed open world.

SnowRunner and its all-new snow environments provide unique challenges. Brave mud, torrential waters, but also snowbanks, ice, and frozen lakes while taking on perilous contracts and missions. Expand and customize your fleet of vehicles with countless upgrades and accessories to help you defeat the environment - intake snorkels, chain tires, bumpers, high suspensions, floodlights, and many more upgrades will give you the edge you need.

You can play solo, or with friends in fully synchronous 4-player co-op. As we have already announced, SnowRunner will release with full mod support on PC, allowing for a near infinite off-road adventures thanks to community-made content! Mods will come to consoles further down the line.

Make sure to drop into the SnowRunner Discord and Reddit to hang out with the community and maybe find some buddies to squad up with for multiplayer.

SnowRunner releases April 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC through the Epic Games Store. Preorder SnowRunner or SnowRunner – Premium Edition for access to a series of content expansions coming post-launch!

Premium Edition:
Epic Games Store - https://www.epicgames.com/store/product/snowrunner/premium-edition
Xbox One - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/snowrunner-premium-edition-pre-order/9n4q6wv678nc

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@zamal I find it funny that you found all this info before it was officially announced by the staff πŸ˜‚

Why is there no psn digital pre order?

great, im in! 4400 rubles, a lot, but SR definitely worth it!

@Jellyfoosh
If I buy the regular version, then can I still get that Navistar but as a paid DLC?

last edited by knight25

@Stazco Oh man. $3200ARS on my local currency. I don't know if I will be able to afford it for the time being. Probably june or july. Plus, still trying to find a way to pay on the epic store from my country. It sucks.

@deathcoreboy1
here as usual console version is double priced...4400 rub xbox and only 2100 for PC...

@trappedunderice Hey, as we mention in the post text, PS4 has no digital pre-order. You can still buy a physical copy through retailers though!

@knight25 If you pre-order the regular version, you get the Navistar. Same for pre-ordering the premium edition, of course. It is not available separately.

Shut Up and take my MONEY πŸ’΅ πŸ’΄ πŸ’Ά πŸ’· πŸ’° πŸ’³ πŸ’Ž πŸ’Έ

@Jellyfoosh
Well, I have a rule that I never preorder but I don't have a problem with you devs want to give some bonus with it, but I hope you will let everyone get it sometime after the release of the game.

@TheSaltySalt said in SnowRunner Releases April 28 - Pre-order now!:

Shut Up and take my MONEY πŸ’΅ πŸ’΄ πŸ’Ά πŸ’· πŸ’° πŸ’³ πŸ’Ž πŸ’Έ

yes, exactly!)
we were waiting for this moment a year

last edited by Stazco

So will pre-order hit PS4 at a later date or is it just not coming at all?

@justinlynch3 I had to order mine from game stop and its the basic version for ps4 they dont have premium for ps4 anywhere that I can find.

Hey @justinlynch3 digital PS4 copies will only become available at and after launch (so no pre-orders), but you can pre-order a physical copy (and receive the pre-order bonus) through retailers. You can also get the premium edition physical copy.

This link let's you select your platform and preferred edition.
http://mudrunner-thegame.com/en/shop

@Jellyfoosh said in SnowRunner Releases April 28 - Pre-order now!:

It is not available separately.

Sorry for so many questions, but I would like to finally clarify. I would like to know if this truck will be generally available to everyone, but some will get it with the preorder for free, and others will be able to buy one day in some DLC package, for example OR it will only be available in the preorder and never again?😢

I agree. I think it would be unprecedented to have to pre-order to get something and not having any other way to get it. Normally games allow you to purchase DLC later to complete your collection.

BTW, for me the Epic link doesn't mention anything about the Navistar. It only says the premium edition includes the season pass, and it's $20 more.

last edited by Unster