Did anyone else try out Spintires Mud Runner

And then play for an hour until the thought popped into your head "why am I still playing this game"?

Honestly it may be one of the most boring games I've ever played, but I'll be damned if I didn't drop off that first round of logs. About 45 minutes into my drive I tipped my truck over and felt the road rage start to build. showbox

I kind of wish they took it a bit easier on the first mission -- is it even possible to deliver 8 units of logs without making 2 trips? After my crash I find it hard to believe that I'll ever have patience to try that again.
usps tracking

last edited by stevejock1

@stevejock1 Welcome to the start of your next addiction. 😄

By all means take breaks, but if you're like the rest of us, you'll soon want to get back into it, and you'll get better over time.

Tip: Spilled logs can be collected and placed on the truck again and repacked.

last edited by Unster

"My name is Crumpy, and I lost my wife to the sound of a two-stroke engine starting a tractor."

put on 60s jazz, bring a cigar, whiskey and give the game 2-3 hours, trust me itll be worth ur time...

alt text

This is the MudRunner forums, I think we're all tried it, yes.

I've 100% the game and still play it. It's offroad simulation, your meant to drive realistically. It's not for everyone so if you want high speed action, go play GTA or Forza.

Ok so after watching really cool videos of people driving really cool trucks in this game, I went and bought it for ps4. Now I’m realizing that all these lifted custom trucks I see on YouTube aren’t even available in the game. Apparently it only works on pc... Are these old trucks and army vehicles all the game really has to offer on ps4 or am I just doing something wrong?

@jonez420
Mods are just available on PC version

@zamal said in Did anyone else try out Spintires Mud Runner:

put on 60s jazz, bring a cigar, whiskey and give the game 2-3 hours, trust me itll be worth ur time...

alt text

if he is from ex soviets, better took chanson instead if jazz)

@Crumpy said in Did anyone else try out Spintires Mud Runner:

"My name is Crumpy, and I lost my wife to the sound of a two-stroke engine starting a tractor."

пускач instead of wife...)
actually my wife is also jealous to mr...risky addition)

@jonez420 said in Did anyone else try out Spintires Mud Runner:

Ok so after watching really cool videos of people driving really cool trucks in this game, I went and bought it for ps4. Now I’m realizing that all these lifted custom trucks I see on YouTube aren’t even available in the game. Apparently it only works on pc... Are these old trucks and army vehicles all the game really has to offer on ps4 or am I just doing something wrong?

It was likely mods which are only on the PC version for MudRunner American Wilds DLC has a K-5 Blazer and a F-150, base game has a lifted blue jeep and a little green jeep, Rocky Moutain DLC has a Chevy Namco.

But anything ridiculously crazy like you'd see on a TomCat video is a mod. The game is primarily based around ex military 6X6 trucks, with a few Russian 8X8's and some American semi's added via American Wilds.