Regions Blog

Im so looking forward to SnowRunner, already took the release week of xD

@haenzee I may well join you in that boat!

All the vehicles look like made with Substance Painter and the shader too. I hope there is some plugin or somehow official interaction with Substance Painter and Snowrunner. That would be great to have.

@Stazco said in Regions Blog:

thx for update!

11 maps instead of promised 15...bad, but lets wait for release, i believe each map will be full of activities and big sized! plus we will have these phased dlcs, more map to go i hope.

as for maps- i really dont like this crash bandicoot style - upgrade crates, scattered on map. its not like you found some junk vehicle, tow it to garage (or dismantle it onsite having proper tools) and get some parts or wanted equipment like winch..you just reach some point on map (some island) and...get points, parts?...will see...

“tool crates” - ...maybe, but only if its found in proper place...

“weather sensor” - thats this?? dont tease us with the word Weather...

and these huge trailers for scouts (barrels with hammer and these things with buhanka) - its a bit unrealistic to tow it offroad, even in cities such big trailers rarely used..its easier to use proper lorry for such load, not jeeps...but i have a choice not to use it at all, and its good!)

alt text

Why? I rather have fewer well made maps then more buggy maps. MudRunner only had 6 maps at launch, 11 is almost double. The quality matters more then the number. If some maps aren't ready to be in the game, then it's better they don't be in at all then to be in and broken.

I don't mind a tunnel system. They wanted the maps connected in some way and if they couldn't make a single massive map (Just Cause, Fallout, GTA) work. Then what's wrong with going into a tunnel to get fast traveled to the next map?

I want to ask though where did you get 15 maps from anyway? Did Focus say that or was it from leaks? Because leaks should always be considered as rumor, never confirmation.

Awesome blog! 😃
I have noticed one thing though... before, they spelled the Russian region as Taymir, now it's Taymyr... odd. 🤔
Still, though! I'm looking forward to all three of these regions! 😃

@8x8

I have noticed one thing though... before, they spelled the Russian region as Taymir, now it's Taymyr... odd. 🤔

Typo. It's Taymyr.

@justinlynch3 if u look at my post it has a screenshot from one of their official sites, absolutely not a leak

I know 11 is not bad, they said more than 15 at first and now reduced by at least 4-5 maps just disappointing when ur expectations don't meet in the end, but as I said whatever.. All the best

@zamal i agree it's a bit of a disappointment, but if each map on average is 3.5 times bigger, that's like having 38.5 mudrunner maps. Not too shabby.

@zamal true it is sad we get less maps at the start, but with these dlc they've announced through way of season pass, it stands to reason this dlc will be paid dlc so maybe there's a chance we'll get at the least 1-2 maps and vehicles with each dlc. Tho I might be asking to much lol

@kingnightshadow no ur right, im certain its gonna be paid DLC kind of region based, with probably 3 maps connected with tunnels and stuff, couple haulers and scouts

all thats cool but when it comes out there is gonna be so much mods and maps on workshop... oh baby, ill probably play for at least 3 months straight and not get bored with it, there are some amazing map makers if they come back and make maps for this game "oh shit" basically 😃

@zamal I'm on Xbox and I still highly doubt mods will be coming to console lol but if they do, I'm right with you in the excitement!

You would be given a certain amount of money which would be enough for you and you friends to buy 1 (each) very basic 2wd truck, a choice of what attachments you are going to spend money on to equip on your trucks, and some limited extra money to cover gas and repairs. From there you pickup whatever little contracts you can to start building your business and make money. As you earn more money you can buy more equipment and MyFedLoan trucks which opens the door to bigger and more awarding contracts. Everything you need would have to be bought, not found scattered across the map. You could either make career mode limited to one map at a time or make it open across all maps so your company can expand and buy more garage locations.

last edited by Bandroid

Hi Friends
We all are truly waiting for the Next installment of Mudrunner, As of now all looks pretty awesome. The one doubt i have from the begining is How epic games supports modes. Now we know Mod.io will be the moding parter which will allow the developer to do crossplatfourm modding. In steam workshop most of the content is free. we can download any mod we want and play. Does it be the same with Snowrunner in Epic Store ? Or the modes will be a in game functionality ? if so there will be paid modes ?
Untitled.jpg

Thank you. so hyped for Snowrunner

@Bandroid said in Regions Blog:

You would be given a certain amount of money which would be enough for you and you friends to buy 1 (each) very basic 2wd truck, a choice of what attachments you are going to spend money on to equip on your trucks, and some limited extra money to cover gas and repairs. From there you pickup whatever little contracts you can to start building your business and make money. As you earn more money you can buy more equipment and trucks which opens the door to bigger and more awarding contracts. Everything you need would have to be bought, not found scattered across the map. You could either make career mode limited to one map at a time or make it open across all maps so your company can expand and buy more garage locations.

approve!) (for single player)

@Dvoryaninoff Hi , i have seen Netheos Replay yesterday. Thank you 🙂 waitng for Snowrunner