Watch our Conquer the Wilderness Trailer!

@Unster said in Watch our Conquer the Wilderness Trailer!:

@8up-local Yeah, they should add something. A little loop at the end of the rope and a winding winch at the other end would be perfect. The existing mechanism was fine for MR, but it's a little disappointing that it hasn't changed at all for SR.

ur right, it would be so cool if winch had some sort of hook in the end, if they try to fix whole winch thing they must fix it to 100% perfection, something like this

alt text

i also noticed in very first trailer there is magic glue used as well when moving boxes/crates with crane

b5bc0b7f-f7c2-4396-8cf2-48ad744330e4-image.png

it should be like in this picture

0b89f909-3efe-4d71-9e17-cfca4004526c-image.png

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in Watch our Conquer the Wilderness Trailer!:

@Unster said in Watch our Conquer the Wilderness Trailer!:

@8up-local Yeah, they should add something. A little loop at the end of the rope and a winding winch at the other end would be perfect. The existing mechanism was fine for MR, but it's a little disappointing that it hasn't changed at all for SR.

ur right, it would be so cool if winch had some sort of hook in the end, if they try to fix whole winch thing they must fix it to 100% perfection, something like this

alt text

i also noticed in very first trailer there is magic glue used as well when moving boxes/crates with crane

b5bc0b7f-f7c2-4396-8cf2-48ad744330e4-image.png

it should be like in this picture

0b89f909-3efe-4d71-9e17-cfca4004526c-image.png

Yes, indeed. Noticed that too. 🙂

well, not everything can be perfect, but give enough time and i figure they will get to having better visuals for these kinds of things down the road at some point.

side note: funny that pic has a yellow hook. i use similar hook for my winch points. 😆

alt text

bit of a side note: last night was watching youtube and one of the ads before a video was for SnowRunner. first ad i have seen for it and was this trailer (conquer the wilderness). nice to see some advertising. 👍🏽

@8up-local other people have been seeing SR ads as well, havnt had it myself yet 😅

@8up-local I've been seeing ads since the launch trailer lol

all true, just i have yet to see one till other night. point being before there was not much advertising (if at all), so nice to see it.

@8up-local It could be targeted advertising based on your browsing history. I haven't seen any ads for SR, but I'm not on YouTube that much.

@Unster true and most likely the case. if anything i am surprised it took this long for me to see an ad for it. 😆

@8up-local The targeting is probably not very good. I watch real-life offroading on YT sometimes. You'd think YT would show me an ad for SR instead of the usual irrelevant ads that I always skip. The money paid by advertisers is likely the main driver behind what you see.