February Community Update

@TheSaltySalt the idea was to have 4WD/AWD family sedans and wagons. the idea never really took off, but there are some vehicles out there with it. fyi, Dana was the original developer, although Vemco still make the system today if not mistaken.

e1a5e290-0412-49c6-8586-936525da53c8-image.png

ed874425-d983-4589-a59f-3f8fa5366316-image.png

1954fa0a-cc0c-42bb-ac87-643479973216-image.png

e3dd38f5-d72b-4fe4-be0a-9da0067b8d88-image.png

b8c9da10-ca0c-419b-8f6c-4c8cd649bda7-image.png

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in February Community Update:

e1a5e290-0412-49c6-8586-936525da53c8-image.png

ed874425-d983-4589-a59f-3f8fa5366316-image.png

1954fa0a-cc0c-42bb-ac87-643479973216-image.png

Thanks for that info.
Although, I don't believe this is a good choice... with the US maps, sure, but it doesn't really make sense for you to start with an American pickup, when you're starting in Russia.

@8x8 when u get to russia ull have acquired other trucks i guess, wait actually let me ask that

@8x8 when u get to russia ull have acquired other trucks i guess, wait actually let me ask that

Yeah that would probably be true, but they said you could start anywhere, and don't have to go through actual MI>AL>TA order...

last edited by 8x8

im fine to start with 1 us scout, and default map progress.
have anyone seen a glimpse of the LOG? could it be asked in discord? i will miss logging in sr(

@zamal The crew cab International fire truck has me curious, at about the 38 second mark...

The scenery / environment looks amazing, nice work developers!

last edited by 64Pacific

@64Pacific yea, i also like fact that every shot in this trailer is new and not recycled

last edited by zamal

@64Pacific yea, i also like fact that every shot in this trailer is new and not recycled

Yes!!

@8x8 said in February Community Update:

Yes!!

Yup! A lot of cool new stuff to check out in the details!

I took a second look at the video, around the 17 second mark we see an International hauling some lumber, what caught my eye is the flat deck. From that brief glimpse it sort of looks like a roll back tow truck style flat deck which has me pondering the possibilities and if that is actually the case. At any rate another question that I look forward to answering when we get to play the game... I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning!

@TheSaltySalt said in February Community Update:

33 days to go 😱

It might be a long wait. It's a good thing the snow just refuses to go away and fresh stuff keeps falling here, at least it will give me something to do while I wait haha.

last edited by 64Pacific

@64Pacific said in February Community Update:

33 days to go 😱

It might be a long wait. It's a good thing the snow just refuses to go away and fresh stuff keeps falling here, at least it will give me something to do while I wait haha.

last few days here in winnipeg it's been melting steadily, though we did get some fresh stuff last week I think.

@grubdumpling said in February Community Update:

@64Pacific said in February Community Update:

33 days to go 😱

last few days here in winnipeg it's been melting steadily, though we did get some fresh stuff last week I think.

It was the same here, melting and then suddenly, BOOM, a fresh foot of snow overnight. The worst part of this was that was to be our first morning waking up in Hawaii, lol.