Are all the one handed swords so small???

If every one handed sword is like 11 inches long like the ones I have found in the prologue town I think I’m going to just start over as a mage or something. I wanted to be a charismatic swashbuckler but these swords are just too silly looking. ukdistance.com

last edited by stevejock1

Let’s take arguably the most common of each of these swords, the one-handed Arming sword, and the two-handed Longsword, as reference points. The Arming sword measured about 28–31 inches and was a light, versatile weapon that could be wielded by one hand McDVOICE

last edited by Wimblea

one-handed versions have blades varying from 45 to 80 centimeters (18 to 31 inches) in length. The weight of an average sword of 70-centimeter (28-inch) blade-length would be in a range of approximately 700 to 900 grams (11⁄2 to 2 pounds).
panorama charter

last edited by panoramacharter

No, not all the one handed swords are so small. But the size are different. Generally they are upto 15 to 30 inches.

is chick fil a open on labor day

@stevejock1 said in Are all the one handed swords so small???:

If every one handed sword is like 11 inches long like the ones I have found in the prologue town I think I’m going to just start over as a mage or something. I wanted to be a charismatic swashbuckler but these swords are just too silly lookingyo.

You must Consider other character classes that better suit your preferences, like a mage with a focus on charisma. Find a style that aligns with your desired character aesthetic.