Deathcam

Why? It’s not needed in any way in a game like this?

I agree. A deathcam that allows you to survey your environments after death doesn't belong in a hardcore shooter. If you're dead, you're dead, not peering around your environment for some seconds after.

i tested the feature on CTE. its more a acarde style thing. for PVE, TDM or Domination i wouldn't care, but Frontline Push and Firefight are better without the deathcam.
in this pvp mods, it would kill the immersion for me.

i also would not care if its something community servers can use if they want to.
i realy hope NWI is aware of the feedback.

Only thing NWI cares about is capturing the console COD/BF crowd. I'm sure the movement will go back to strafe key spam with people wiggling thru gunshots again soon. Unbelievable with all the bugs this game still has that they are adding bs like kill cams that nobody but run n gun scrubs want. Another game franchise down the toilet to make things easier for casuals.

@Rifleman said in Deathcam:

Unbelievable with all the bugs this game still has that they are adding bs like kill cams that nobody but run n gun scrubs want. Another game franchise down the toilet to make things easier for casuals.

Truth right there brother.
I don't remember the page,thread or where I read it but some guy had an interesting idea about being able to move you sight/head for 3-4 seconds to look around slowly before you....''checkout" if you get shot in the body.If you get shot in the head I would implement a Rising Storm 2 Vietnam thing (a metalic ding and black screen)

@ImTimKlonker
I give credit where credit is due 🙂
You're idea is good, lets hope the devs see it