Please disable deathcam in PVP

The title is pretty self-explanatory. It doesn't matter much in Co-op, but in PVP a deathcam that lingers after being killed will make it easy for recently killed players to spot the position of their killer. I don't think a deathcam, especially when it gives you some extra time after death to spot a player who picked you off from a hidden position, goes counter to the hardcore nature of the game. If you can't clock someone's position while you're alive, then it should stay at that.

@seiden -- nope, gotta water down the intensity of the game so some whiny punk doesnt get "frustrated". I cant believe we are at the point in time when games are literally being watered down b/c a bunch of casuals get mad that they dont dominate. Pissed b/c their COD/BF playstyle doesnt seamlessly transition over to insurgency. Then these crying punks will start talking about their k/d and how much "skill" they have. Yet they cry and whine to make the game for novices. Cant have S**T these days.

just wait till august when angry gamers come here crying about the recoil and how they can't move in this camp game haha 😃

@Rifleman said in Please disable deathcam in PVP:

@seiden -- nope, gotta water down the intensity of the game so some whiny punk doesnt get "frustrated". I cant believe we are at the point in time when games are literally being watered down b/c a bunch of casuals get mad that they dont dominate. Pissed b/c their COD/BF playstyle doesnt seamlessly transition over to insurgency. Then these crying punks will start talking about their k/d and how much "skill" they have. Yet they cry and whine to make the game for novices. Cant have S**T these days.

amen brother.

HOPE THE DEVS SEE THIS !!!!!!!!