Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!

You know what would be the coolest surprise, if we can buy our own winch cable in game and they dont tell us until the game actually releases 😁
cable-winch-texture-v1.0-mudrunner-2.png unnamed.jpg Rope-winch-texture-mod.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

hmmm, that third one looks quite familiar...

alt texti wonder..... πŸ€”

last edited by A Former User

@8up-local och i was looking for that picture ☺

@TheSaltySalt as long as it is not with real money... We don't need this game to meet microtransactions.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!:

@TheSaltySalt as long as it is not with real money... We don't need this game to meet microtransactions.

Well they said all the mods will be free, i assume it should be possible do mod a simple texture. 😝

last edited by TheSaltySalt

@Jellyfoosh why cant i preorder the physical copy of the premium edition for ps4?

@TheSaltySalt said in Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!:

own winch cable in game and they dont tell us until

if you watch the video is shows the winch as an "upgrade so maybe that's what your upgrading about the winch. just my thought.

@zamal
right below where is says tires
again i dont know what it means i just have my theory
Capture.JPG

last edited by DUPREY

@DUPREY oh yeah, didnt see that and watched trailer 70 times lol maybe there is ur basic winch which works exactly like MR and then electric winch which works even if ur trucks turned and engine is off, u can find upgrade in the world or buy it

last edited by zamal

@TheSaltySalt πŸ˜† all good if i is, i never claimed anything on it or anything, it was free for anyone to use. also chances are someone used the same image off web search like i did. i find it more ironic and coincidental than anything.

@zamal or possibly a feature to add a winch (if no winch like upgrading to 4wd if only 2wd), or maybe winch length? hydro to electric? time will tell. πŸ˜†

@Jellyfoosh what is the winch upgrade under that can be seen under performance?

@kingnightshadow I saw pretty awesome that well have different winch options, and i was right on the money with my first thought of what that winch upgrade would consist of

@DUPREY I'm wondering. Will the winch be shorter the stronger it is?

@kingnightshadow said in Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!:

@DUPREY I'm wondering. Will the winch be shorter the stronger it is?

im almost sure the better - the stronger.
its a good step to realism, but im afraid best winch will be overpowered...mr winch was op, this might be even more...again - winch cant rescue fully loaded and critically stuck big vehicle. just cant, in rl you need 1 or more vehicles to get free.
and looks like ALL vehicles will be equipped with default winch, even these never had it in rl, like zaz or zil130.
i hope it will be weak like nonoriginal electric, almost useless for trucks, and upgrade will connect it to transmission and provide winch with real power.

as for rear and side points - well, i hope at least side points will become passive,
and in sr2 we will get separate upgrade - β€œrear winch” (and for kraz and some others - front, with defaul rear)

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco if we could use block and tackle a single winch could pull a fully loaded truck lol provided you had enough cable length and trees

i finally found the new winch in a close up, its not like most people think the same as in MR it actually has a textureUntitled.png

@kingnightshadow said in Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!:

@Stazco if we could use block and tackle a single winch could pull a fully loaded truck lol provided you had enough cable length and trees

yes, i agree. in game winch may be little op because in rl it can become more powerful with blocks. even w/o trees you can use big anchor.
AND such things takes from 1 hour to 1 day!
we dont need to waste so much time, so winch can be little op.
but there are still limits, so i need a mod to remove side winches and default winches on vehicles produced w/o default winches.