Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!

@Stazco Side winches are a possibility, but not super easy with pto winches. an electric winch can be mounted anywhere as long as one has a long power cable for it, and it's pretty common to have a winch that mounts to a receiver hitch. receiver hitches can be mounted pretty much anywhere.

@grubdumpling

have you ever seen the vehicle with: front+rear+FOUR electric side winches?)))

@Stazco said in Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!:

@grubdumpling

have you ever seen the vehicle with: front+rear+FOUR electric side winches?)))

no, but i've seen a vehicle with one electric winch that can be removed from the front and attached at the rear or either side, that also has a pivoting mount so it can be angled 180 degrees.

@grubdumpling do not forget those mid mounted and rear mounted winches that can run to the front or the rear depending on how you need to use them. seems like it would not take much to redirect them to the sides. 🤔

(i used an ingame pic since i had a hard time finding a actual pic of what i mean with the rear mounted running to the front)
Kamaz 4310
alt text

That's a pretty interesting winch setup.

@8up-local
yes, kamaz 4310 is one of a few vehicles (green maz too) with front&rear default winches.
block can increase the angle (and power) of using winch (default is not more 30°), but not like we see in mr))
so we agreed that side winch could be only electric, its weak, so its just impossible to pull heavy loaded truck to the side.

ps: i love how winch is showed on this kamaz! great job in MR!
im afraid we will have a couple or zero vehicles in SR with such details.

last edited by Stazco

@8up-local that winch cable looks awsome 😍

@Stazco What if I take the cable from the front winch and wrap it around the chassis on the side of the truck? could work, right?

@deathcoreboy1 Yes, but only if the engine is running 😀

@deathcoreboy1
kidding?) its not a toy - cables, chassis, etc...
otherwise we can put rocket fuel in fuel tank, put vehicle vertically and launch it to the Mars!
why not...))

@Stazco said in Watch the massive new Overview Trailer!:

@deathcoreboy1
kidding?) its not a toy - cables, chassis, etc...
otherwise we can put rocket fuel in fuel tank, put vehicle vertically and launch it to the Mars!
why not...))

Actually, that's not a bad idea... Focus, make that a DLC for SnowRunner! 😛

We have a chance to go to space before next Fast & Furious movie 😄