Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!

alt text

Hello SnowRunners!

This April 28th on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, you'll explore an unforgiving open world to expand and upgrade a garage of 40+ vehicles!

With a huge garage of vehicles to unlock, upgrade, and customize, SnowRunner is a veritable trucking-RPG worth of open-world driving, challenging missions, and true-to-life physics simulation. Check out the new Explore, Gear Up, Achieve Trailer today!

Youtube Video

Complete contracts to earn money and XP to improve your vehicles and explore every corner of a huge world. Shape the world by your actions - bridges built and roadblocks cleared will make travel easier as you expand your influence. Eventually, you’ll even connect maps together, with missions spanning across multiple maps as complexity and rewards increase. Too dangerous to go alone? Take a convoy of your pals along for the ride!

You aren’t limited just by the tasks set by the game. Exploration is a legitimate way to improve. See that mountain? If you make it to the top, there might be unique upgrades or vehicles waiting for you. Of course, it’s not all about functionality. While chain tires or a snorkel might be the best way across an icy ravine or deep river, looking good is just as important. Choose your truck's paint job and equip a near-endless supply of bumpers, exhausts, and much more - all unlocked through play.

SnowRunner offers true freedom of driving, letting you take any vehicle you’ve unlocked to anywhere on the map it can reach. No restrictions on where you drive are applied, other than what you and your truck are capable of - sharp inclines, raging rivers, snowbanks, all can be overcome with the right gear!

Build your fleet of off-roaders and conquer the wilderness in SnowRunner, April 28th, on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Watch the new Explore. Gear Up. Achieve Trailer now! Pre-orders are available via the official store and reward you with the Navistar 5000-MV tractor!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

So we do get more upgrades than we thought including different strengths of the winch and a tunable suspension

Great trailer with a lot of new info 🙂

1.png

Functions button
Recover feature is back 🙂

last edited by TheDeestroyer

@TheDeestroyer can't wait to accidentally reset my trailer a hundred times

@Jellyfoosh

So are all the missions and contracts replayable or does the game just 'end'?

Only 33 more days... This game looks spectacular, and nice to see some in game clips of the Pacifics!

extended heavy, heavy winches, twin motor? very nice 👍🏽

figure extended is longer winch and heavies are stronger obviously i figure.

last edited by A Former User

The damage meter
38370338-FF60-42FB-813D-8B43AB13E544.jpeg
Winch upgrade
8F0D6392-E4C7-41E3-A320-0B5377C78948.jpeg

@curly8484 said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

The damage meter
38370338-FF60-42FB-813D-8B43AB13E544.jpeg
Winch upgrade
8F0D6392-E4C7-41E3-A320-0B5377C78948.jpeg

This has me curious. So do we even get a winch at all by default, or do we need to buy it?

We know the Chevy 1500 is our default start vehicle (makes sense since game starts in America), imagine if starting off all we have is just a bare bone pickup truck. No diff (just regular open 4X4), no winch, etc. Game could be a lot more treacherous then we think.

btw off topic. Would the 1500 realistically have diff or not? I know new trucks have all kinds of 4X4 settings be in 4X4 high, 4X4 low, diff on, diff off, etc. But older trucks like that was a lot more basic right? Did they have lockers back then, or was it only open 4X4 on/off?

@justinlynch3 said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

This has me curious. So do we even get a winch at all by default, or do we need to buy it?

We know the Chevy 1500 is our default start vehicle (makes sense since game starts in America), imagine if starting off all we have is just a bare bone pickup truck. No diff (just regular open 4X4), no winch, etc. Game could be a lot more treacherous then we think.

btw off topic. Would the 1500 realistically have diff or not? I know new trucks have all kinds of 4X4 settings be in 4X4 high, 4X4 low, diff on, diff off, etc. But older trucks like that was a lot more basic right? Did they have lockers back then, or was it only open 4X4 on/off?

Check this out, I dove into the interwebs and took a trip back to 1991 and found this brochure for Chevy trucks: http://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Chevrolet/Silverado/Chevrolet_US Truck_1991.pdf

Scroll down to page 29 and there are the options for the full size trucks, looks like the locking differential was an option available on all trim levels.

Growing up we had a '91 K2500, from what I recall it had a Posi-Track rear end, not quite a full locker and not quite an open differential.

last edited by 64Pacific

@Jellyfoosh

Eventually, you’ll even connect maps together, with missions spanning across multiple maps as complexity and rewards increase.

So, Alaska is going to be connected to Michigan and even Taymyr, just like that, through tunnels? Seems legit.

@FirebonE said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

@Jellyfoosh

Eventually, you’ll even connect maps together, with missions spanning across multiple maps as complexity and rewards increase.

So, Alaska is going to be connected to Michigan and even Taymyr, just like that, through tunnels? Seems legit.

From what i understand you can play on one region which uses up to 4 maps connected by tunels.

That was an amazing trailer but will switch come out in the future

@64Pacific said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

@justinlynch3 said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

Check this out, I dove into the interwebs and took a trip back to 1991 and found this brochure for Chevy trucks: http://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Chevrolet/Silverado/Chevrolet_US Truck_1991.pdf

Scroll down to page 29 and there are the options for the full size trucks, looks like the locking differential was an option available on all trim levels.

Growing up we had a '91 K2500, from what I recall it had a Posi-Track rear end, not quite a full locker and not quite an open differential.

I see. Thanks.

@TheDeestroyer said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

Great trailer with a lot of new info 🙂

1.png

Functions button
Recover feature is back 🙂

recover??? i hope only in arcade mode...its a cheating in sim game(

so instead of infinite logging in mr we got contest (pinewood express) to deliver wood planks, its also infinite, contest means faster delivery-more money and exp.
well, im ok with it, bronze reward is my style)

but classic logs (and log kiosks) still be very welcomed!

last edited by Stazco

its the best trailer up to date, thx focus and saber!

so “WE LOVE THIS GAME”!!

sorry for multiple topic spam, but i was surprised (i hope by mistake) - when we attach trailer (heavy as hell) - its affects our Durability but not Fuel Consumption....

Great trailer with a lot of info
but the game tends a bit too much on the ETS2 / ATS with greatly improved game engine and physics, I don't know if this is the right one for me.

@Stazco said in Explore, Gear Up, Achieve, in the latest Trailer!:

so instead of infinite logging in mr we got contest (pinewood express) to deliver wood planks, its also infinite, contest means faster delivery-more money and exp.
well, im ok with it, bronze reward is my style)

but classic logs (and log kiosks) still be very welcomed!

I've been thinking about it. If, and this only a if, but if the dev team was in a similar mindset to players and planning a "MudRunner Classics" DLC at some point down the line. It'd probably be for the best not to have logging in at launch and to reintroduce it with a classic content DLC.