See the future with our Season Pass Trailer!

alt text

Hello SnowRunners!

We're here to give you a glimpse into the future of SnowRunner in our Season Pass Trailer. SnowRunner will continue to grow after launch through its massive Season Pass, which adds new maps, features, vehicles, mission types, and more. Watch the Season Pass & Premium Edition Trailer to get a complete overview of what Season Pass and Premium Edition owners can look forward to.

Youtube Video

Four phases of content

The Season Pass content will be delivered in four phases, each with its own theme and new region: Search and Recover; Explore and Expand; Locate and Deliver; with a massive Expansion as the fourth phase. With each step, players will receive brand new vehicles and be able to explore vast new regions, including the great white north of Canada, a beautiful new location for the franchise. New regions set in Russia and Wisconsin will also arrive for players to explore alone or with friends.
Even those without the Season Pass will receive new content for free, including new activities, more extreme cargo, skins, trials, and more.

New ways to play

The post-launch plan for SnowRunner goes beyond adding more maps, vehicles, and content. Modding support will continue to be refined and expanded, and new types of missions and activities will take players on new kinds of off-roading adventures, such as the hunt for the lost wreckage of a World War II bomber.
Stay tuned, as SnowRunner will continue to improve with new and wild locations, iconic vehicles and brands, and exciting adventures.

SnowRunner launches April 28 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store. The Season Pass is available as part of the Premium Edition, featuring new vehicles, maps, activities, and much more over several phases in the months following release. Pre-orders and their exclusive bonuses are available via the official store.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Looks good. Was nice to see logs again and Canada is a great fit for the game.

Amazing, damn i thought the logging footage was in-game 😲 couldn't believe my eyes there for a second. 🤣

By the looks of it, we will definitely get to play on some great looking mountain sceneries. Props to that! 🙂

Wow the release date is the 28th 🤣 😇

last edited by TheSaltySalt

So logging is not in at launch. Damn.

@TheSaltySalt I'm not sure what you mean, the release date hasn't changed.

Did I just saw breaking ice and heard about some bomber wreck? Just to be sure...

@Jellyfoosh said in See the future with our Season Pass Trailer!:

@TheSaltySalt I'm not sure what you mean, the release date hasn't changed.

@Jellyfoosh Me neither.
@TheSaltySalt The release date has always been 28/04/2020, I have no idea what you mean.

Am I the only one who saw the footage used for the first dlc was the same footage we've seen in several trailers already....really hope that I'm not seeing that also Russian winter and a bomber hunt!!!

so season pass holders will get different content from regular players? but yet we all get something as a DLC? am i correct on this thinking?

@Jellyfoosh said in See the future with our Season Pass Trailer!:

alt text

Hello SnowRunners!

We're here to give you a glimpse into the future of SnowRunner in our Season Pass Trailer. SnowRunner will continue to grow after launch through its massive Season Pass, which adds new maps, features, vehicles, mission types, and more. Watch the Season Pass & Premium Edition Trailer to get a complete overview of what Season Pass and Premium Edition owners can look forward to.

Youtube Video

Four phases of content

The Season Pass content will be delivered in four phases, each with its own theme and new region: Search and Recover; Explore and Expand; Locate and Deliver; with a massive Expansion as the fourth phase. With each step, players will receive brand new vehicles and be able to explore vast new regions, including the great white north of Canada, a beautiful new location for the franchise. New regions set in Russia and Wisconsin will also arrive for players to explore alone or with friends.
Even those without the Season Pass will receive new content for free, including new activities, more extreme cargo, skins, trials, and more.

New ways to play

The post-launch plan for SnowRunner goes beyond adding more maps, vehicles, and content. Modding support will continue to be refined and expanded, and new types of missions and activities will take players on new kinds of off-roading adventures, such as the hunt for the lost wreckage of a World War II bomber.
Stay tuned, as SnowRunner will continue to improve with new and wild locations, iconic vehicles and brands, and exciting adventures.

SnowRunner launches April 28 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store. The Season Pass is available as part of the Premium Edition, featuring new vehicles, maps, activities, and much more over several phases in the months following release. Pre-orders and their exclusive bonuses are available via the official store.

Amazing stuff! Who knew SnowRunner will have an official dump truck? 😃
Very excited for everything! 🙂

I have noticed two things though...

1.) The near clipping plane on that boulder should be far closer.
Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 15.45.08.png
2.) What's the deal with the changing text on Phase 4?
Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 15.48.11.png
Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 15.48.48.png

Thanks in advance! 😃

The search for a WW2 bomber sounds interesting, this could be in backyard, there is one in the mountains a few hours from me...

NIce shot of the P16 to open up the video.

last edited by 64Pacific

I think the text is part of cd key for game or season pass.

@8x8 @Jellyfoosh Wow, either i was so hyped and misremember it was set to release on the 27th or we have another case of the Mandela effect 🤣

last edited by TheSaltySalt

Damn I can't wait for this game 😭

@8up-local
Season Pass = All future DLC/Expansions are yours
No Season Pass = U need to buy each separately

Nice!! can't wait to see how logging is gonna be.

@knight25 said in See the future with our Season Pass Trailer!:

@8up-local
Season Pass = All future DLC/Expansions are yours
No Season Pass = U need to buy each separately

That part is clear. I think he was asking what players who don't buy the season pass or DLC's get. My understanding is that they won't get the new maps and vehicles from the DLC's but they still get updates to the base game, some new cargo, missions, etc.

last edited by Unster