[EU] 2 toxic players that won't stop

2 toxic french players in European official servers keep team killing on purpose multiple people at random for no apparent reason and if you try to votekick them they will gang up on you with votekicks.
I also noticed that if they can't teamkill anymore because of revert back damage they'll just rejoin the server again.

They also seem to keep changing their name to impersonate other people so the new players think it's other innocent players teamkilling and not them.

They keep changing the Steam name all the time and are friends of each other.
Only got the chance to report one of them recently.

Crytekh
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978755093

Creespy Crocket
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004208303

last edited by PushOrGetOut

Yeah, I bet. I bet you have in every game seen these two and not just I one game. They also cannot TK but once so what is the problem?

@ilari117 said in [EU] 2 toxic players that won't stop:

Yeah, I bet. I bet you have in every game seen these two and not just I one game. They also cannot TK but once so what is the problem?

Did you even read the entire paragraph?

Yes i have seen them multiple times, the game doesn't have that big of a player base, most times you will see the same people over and over.

They probably are in a lobby, 1 exits the server and presses "JOIN" so he can enter the same server.

They teamkill ONCE yes both of them so TWICE, then REJOIN THE SERVER teamkill again and then REJOIN THE SERVER teamkill again and do you get my point?

I never make these kinda of reports but these guys do it to a lot of people in the server randomly and if they pick you they can be very annoying.

@PushOrGetOut people team killing is probably the lamest for of griefing. People grief way worse by actually trying to play the game according to their skills. At least you know that you got team killed, wasn't your fault. When how ever you die and have to spectate some 200 lvls who still move like bots you do really hope for the sweet release of death.