Good old skirmish...

Hello. I bougt this game solely because of the game mode skirmish. Now when I payed for the game it did'nt say anywhere that that would be taken away. The most realistic game mode too ( I thought that was what insurgency was going for??)
Now the game is just the same as CS:GO where people run towards each other in a limited map.
The argument for removing skirmish was as follows: No one seem to be playing/interested in it. That was not my experience at all. In fact, all the people I know through this game was MOSTLY playing skirmish and it is a FACT that these people were sad to see this mode removed from the game. Now, I am getting really, really tired of these other (CS:GO-like) shitty modes that replaced skirmish.
SO THEREFORE I ASK THE CREATORS: PLEASE BRING BACK SKIRMISH! THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT NOT EXISTING IN THE GAME. Please
Sincerely an old time insurgency fan

@albertslund said in Good old skirmish...:

The argument for removing skirmish was as follows: No one seem to be playing/interested in it.

You make it seem like a whimsical decision. They have the data showing how many people were playing Skirmish vs. the other modes and made a decision. If the game had more people playing, it likely wouldn't be a problem for them to keep this mode and begin offering new ones even if they aren't as popular. It sucks and I wish they could bring it back for those who like it but I also understand their decision. I don't have to like it but I get it.

btw, they are having a livestream today with Mikee. Perhaps you or some of your Ins friends can hop on for the Q&A and make your voices heard?

https://twitter.com/InsurgencyGame/status/1247242441020837896