Check Out The United We Drive Trailer!

alt text

Hello SnowRunners!

We have something special to share with you today! Immerse yourself in the great wilderness with our United We Drive Trailer!

Youtube Video

In SnowRunner, finding a mission to take on is just the beginning. Blocking your path is the worst Mother Nature can throw at you, from deep mud and snowbanks to raging rivers and icy plains. Your tools are the truck you drive and the preparation you make - bring the right tools, equip the right gear, drive the right vehicle, and you can conquer any challenge. Planning ahead is essential, whether you’re going alone or assembling the right team of three friends to take on challenges.

Hours upon hours of open-world trucking awaits you in the 30km² of untamed wilderness and sandbox missions that can be completed your way and in whatever order you prefer. Find the perfect truck for the job, equip it as best you can, and start your adventure. Play solo or with up to three friends in co-op multiplayer.

SnowRunner launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store on April 28. Pre-order the Standard or Premium Editions now via the official store!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

i hope we get little cutscene after finishing main campaign, driver getting back to his family hehe

just for jokes

@zamal
eees...so hi is back, took dinner, played with kids, took some beer and started to talk to wife:

• yes, the shift was fine, money is enough, tired but not too much
    but several things worries me, some even scaring...

• winch is like spider man web, all around, i can even get it from side of a fuel trailer, strange...i clearly remember that in our fleet only several vehicles equipped with front winch, one has front&rear...mechanics cant answer where from came these allaround winches, just keeping smiling and calling me a “casual rookie” 😡

• i found mysterious button “recover” on dash...didnt press, but heard that James pressed it, and some weird sci fiction stuff happend- he lost consciousness, colleagues found him near garage, vehicle too. He was fired, since he lost the load, started to drink hard, gone mad soon (“teleportation!!!!” he keeps crying)...

• competition is not fair, since “venezuella” policies kept on market - fuel and repairs are still free, so your skills are not an advantage

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco said in Check Out The United We Drive Trailer!:

@zamal
eees...so hi is back, took dinner, played with kids, took some beer and started to talk to wife:

• yes, the shift was fine, money is enough, tired but not too much
    but several things worries me, some even scaring...

• winch is like spider man web, all around, i can even get it from side of a fuel trailer, strange...i clearly remember that in our fleet only several vehicles equipped with front winch, one has front&rear...mechanics cant answer where from came these allaround winches, just keeping smiling and calling me a “casual rookie” 😡

• i found mysterious button “recover” on dash...didnt press, but heard that James pressed it, and some weird sci fiction stuff happend- he lost consciousness, colleagues found him near garage, vehicle too. He was fired, since he lost the load, started to drink hard, gone mad soon (“teleportation!!!!” he keeps crying)...

• competition is not fair, since “venezuella” policies kept on market - fuel and repairs are still free, so your skills are not an advantage

HAHAHAHAHAHA You literally made me laugh it all off!! Cool joke man! nice.

@Sodoma said in Check Out The United We Drive Trailer!:

@deathcoreboy1 If that suppose to be a joke...🤔

partly)) maybe by such methods we can reach the devs!)

zamal started this “im back home” stuff, i propose to continue this trend, nowadays many chats is filled with homemade stories, like its your turn to add one sentence to continue, next..
so lets do it here)

@deathcoreboy1 In my case, sarcasm is usually criticism. And I suspect that @Stazco understands... 😇

Expection:Very Imotional 😭 😭
Reality:yo what the heck is this video

@Stazco good idea 😁

"Hi, honey. The new job is nice. I hope it goes better than the last one. There were some real oddballs there.
Like Jakub. Remember? The guy who kept harassing the crane driver to put a boulder into his truck before going anywhere? Haha, he was a riot.
Or the time Marhko went into a housing settlement and and loaded fire logs people had painstakingly brought to their houses for the winter. He was a good man on the crane, didn't so much as scratch a thing, but we listened to much complaints returning the logs...
He ultimately had to go. Kept getting stuck in his cursed matchbox car, crying about how he had to visit his grandmother.
There were some assholes too... Like Anton. I still wonder about him.
He showed up from his first outing with his Ural covered in pumpkin pieces.
Nobody knows why he drove through Aleksanders fence and decimated an entire field of his pumpkins but he was fired and we nearly lost the business paying for them...
Thankfully Aleksander would only be fooled once, and we only had to pay for our truck when Nicolai beached it on a tank trap trying to get to Aleks' mushrooms!"

"Maybe it's the job that attracts these people. I hope not... Anyway, goodbye dear. Talk again."

last edited by Crumpy2

@Jellyfoosh the new trailer is great but doesn't mention if you'll be able to hook 2 winches to the same vehicle?

@DUPREY would be nice, 3 vehicle road train. Or two friends in smaller trucks helping out the huge 8x8 get up the hill with the load

i don't like this americanization of a unique product. i hope pavel did not get jewed again like he did with ovee