Engine & Visuals Blog

@Jellyfoosh
Interesting piece here on the inner working of the game, good read keep them coming πŸ™‚

@Hartge
If they rely on the same technic as mudrunner the server is you, you are hosting or your friend so as long as you have a decent connection and a decent hardware it should be fine, but if you starting to have an increase in packet loss or hardware problem it will impact the other person at some level.

What they can do to mitigate that is the ability to migrate hosting on an other player who is deemed more reliable and the ongoing game is not crashed and the person who droped can join again.

last edited by Raphael

For anyone thats watching early gameplay videos/streams

38138857-68c9-4701-965e-fe997466a8f7-image.png

season pass exclusive stuff

alt text

1608f112-4608-46b7-b317-58c0f1c3a218-image.png

56024038-b1cc-4571-9e3d-b5bcaebe35eb-image.png

e9c7f056-3068-4ded-a7a5-5709452f84e5-image.png

e6ed2dd0-f7d6-47cb-ad67-c727353b92c2-image.png

i love this uaz hunter, in default brown color)

looks close to rl, like buhanka did.
i have suspicions what it has wrong engine sound, but i might be mistaken. i believed hunter have similar to classic 469 sound, which was perfectly done in MR.

but if we cant change wheels to normal - it will have little usage, for some swamps fun only(

and have anyone seen its dashboard and gauges? is it close to the hunter?

and it strange this ps4 player dont have navistar, having premium edition...it will come at day 1?

last edited by Stazco

btw lads, we have fully working mirrors on PC (on console it still looks shit) u can even turn them off if ur FPS go downhill, somebody on VK leaked it

https://vk.com/hangaming?w=wall-99310380_12539

alt text

alt text

alt text

last edited by zamal

@zamal
aaaaa...great find, zamal!
so we, consoles players waits for next gen version? no!!!!!!!!
do smth, saber!
i will sacrifice a lot for mirrors

@Stazco what version of xbox u have mate? xbox one S and ps4 PRO might have better mirrors

The old Star looks good with that wrap!

@zamal
one S.
one x is more powerfull
these streams made from pro i thought...no?

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco yeah guess ur right, current stream going on is on ps4 pro and mirrors are half blurry so no mirrors on consoles sadly

are u planning on upgrading to Xbox Series X? new generation? they might do 1 year edition of SR and launch it on new consoles i think its highly possible

@zamal Oh mister Sherlock you really hyped me more than iam right now πŸ™‚ Quick question where you find those screens ? VK and russian forums ? Was your country part of USSR ? πŸ˜ƒ

@zamal so there's a chance the ice roads and other unpleasant features, like dirt acting like pure ice will be fixed?

@zamal so we get 2 vehicles with the season pass and some paintjobs, nice

@402BuKiPyCo there is link in the post if u look closely, it wasnt my post somebody on discord found them

yes it was part of the ussr, im from georgia

@kingnightshadow said in Engine & Visuals Blog:

@zamal so there's a chance the ice roads and other unpleasant features, like dirt acting like pure ice will be fixed?

idk specifics of what is gonna be fixed

@zamal Thanks for answers πŸ™‚ im just curious, im from Slovakia so i was part of the regime back in Czechoslovakia days but i missed those im 96year we got departed in 93

@zamal said in Engine & Visuals Blog:

@Stazco yeah guess ur right, current stream going on is on ps4 pro and mirrors are half blurry so no mirrors on consoles sadly

are u planning on upgrading to Xbox Series X? new generation? they might do 1 year edition of SR and launch it on new consoles i think its highly possible

these box Xs...)
so definitely new gen, most probably xbox

one x is similar to pro, so i doubt there will be different mirrors

i expect some optimization, which they are
doing NOW, and we get mirrors (with option switch, ok) at day one!) on all console versions

last edited by Stazco

@402BuKiPyCo we gained independence in '91 but i wasnt even born then

to this day we still dont distinguish Czechia and Slovakia from each other, for some reason we still call it czechoslovakia πŸ˜ƒ

@zamal Hm interesting πŸ˜ƒ actually lot of world thinks we are still Czechoslovakia mostly USA

to this day we still dont distinguish Czechia and Slovakia from each other, for some reason we still call it czechoslovakia πŸ˜ƒ

i was in both, there is good duty free shop on the β€œborder” 😁 (you pass it by car not knowing you pass it, i love travel in europe)

last edited by Stazco

both cz and sl made huge progress since β€œindependence”, georgia much less since we keep bother it(

ok, back to streams, but maybe i will stop watching them since less news and we may decrease our joy at 28th

last edited by Stazco