Engine & Visuals Blog

@Stazco Well there is some progress but what it takes about economy CZ is much better on it so as we say in Slovakia when the world will end we will end 100years later because we are 100years behind everyone xD

@402BuKiPyCo
haha. when we, ru, have 500)))
yes, czech economic is stronger, it visible

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco There were speculations that we could reunite but i strogly doubt it as one of us had to get rid or Euros (us) or they for Czech krowns since we are in V4 we could get czechoslovakian krowns back but as i mentioned probably not (imagine our hockey team jeeez unstoppable machines)

found cockpit video for uaz hunter, it exactly the same as in rl! super!)

@Stazco said in Engine & Visuals Blog:

i love this uaz hunter, in default brown color)

looks close to rl, like buhanka did.
i have suspicions what it has wrong engine sound, but i might be mistaken. i believed hunter have similar to classic 469 sound, which was perfectly done in MR.

but if we cant change wheels to normal - it will have little usage, for some swamps fun only(

and have anyone seen its dashboard and gauges? is it close to the hunter?

and it strange this ps4 player dont have navistar, having premium edition...it will come at day 1?

so its not Khan, its Yar! TREKOL-39041
Cabin from uaz hunter, frame from uaz buhanka Lo4f, engine from Hyundai porter (whats why such non-uaz sound!), Trekol (R) wheels (in also confirmed in SR, you cant change default wheels, model named Yar)

link in russian

last edited by Stazco

@err
so you deleted you post, good
not banned, ok

now its time to prove your usefulness!!)

so answer our questions and clear our assumptions, as the only playing one on this forum!

@Stazco look what i found in ur link πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ they should add this cause we already have normal buhanka, they should also add normal UAZ as counterpart for Monster UAZ

alt text

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in Engine & Visuals Blog:

@Stazco look what i found in ur link πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ they should add this cause we already have normal buhanka, they should also add normal UAZ as counterpart for Monster UAZ

alt text

All I can say is (wait for it):

Youtube Video

@Stazco look what they have custom Xbox One X and 1 copy of the game giveaway, for anyone thats interested check Snowrunner FB and Twitter

alt text

alt text

last edited by zamal

@Stazco Did you say him
Man, I got so scared and that was just a joke. And I lied to you that I have the game already

@zamal said in Engine & Visuals Blog:

alt text

if only just for fun!) such vehicles are just toooo overpowered in rl, and in sr, see how these rookies flying through all maps on Marshals

last edited by Stazco

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to update you all on some things as we approach launch. The team is super excited to see you all play the game next week.
Thanks to their hard work, working mirrors will indeed be in the game at launch on PC. It is being worked on for consoles as well, and will possibly be added to consoles post-launch.

We also wanted to warn you that mods won't work in mutliplayer at launch, but this will arrive shortly after launch as well.
We’ll be sharing some more new info later today, so stay tuned here on the forums and social media. Thanks!

@zamal alt text

Where can I get this? Amazon, ebay?

last edited by err

@Jellyfoosh

thx a lot!!!!!
we appreciate huge work, already done for SR!
β€œthx” to some circumstances we all spend 10-20 hours per day, watching some german guys playing one game..)

since karantin will continue till summer i believe, after 28th we will spend 10-20 hours per day playing!

we love new game, graphics, campaign mode, missions, vehicles, almost everything! great job!

talking about β€œalmost”, please send our regards to the team and please ask:

1. mirrors for consoles, keep it up!
  2. odometers for vehicles!
  3. money glitch elimination (see topic)
  4. β€œpull” mode for winch, like in MR
  5. hardcore mode, please!...
  6. terrain deformation saved at least when you stay at one Region
  7. remove mud chunks, falling THROUGH windshield (we dream about windshield raindrops/mud/working wipers, but until it done - remove this scary transparent mud flying to your face)

and please check this forum more often, we can help you to decrease the number of future patches!)

last edited by Stazco

@err its giveaway, check SnowRunner facebook and twitter

This post is deleted!

@Jellyfoosh There is one question on my mind, will Snowrunner have Wheel support for Logitech g29,g920 etc ?

sorry if i have missed it somewhere, but PC Specs?