You guys cannot balance a game. I cannot understand why did you add rocket launchers IN A INFANTRY based FPS. I am big fan of Insurgency since Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat, but RPG and AT-4 I can't stand. I know that there are technicals, but I think it would much better if the opposing team had to actually flank a car and take out gunner and driver, not just blast it with rocket. The noobtubing in this game is major problem. This is not a tactical shooter anymore. It takes one guy with RPG to clear a room and to stop incoming wave.
Another annoyances are the gunships and attack helicopters. They are overpowered and does not fit into game in my opinion, again it its not a tactical shooter anymore, it's a Call Of Duty with more advanced shooting. The standalone Insurgency was in my opinion nearly perfect it not those RPGs and AT-4. We have grenade launchers which at least need some skill to even hit your target. I don't get an argument that you need RPG to take out helicopters....you have technicals with 50 cal. I think it should do the job. Last thing is mods...I want "cancel downloading" button or at least I want to see what size is the map....