Launch Q&A

@TheDeestroyer damn the saturation in that video is too high

@zamal can confirm from the clips on Xbox it's not that bad. They must have tweaked their settings

Welp, refueling looked very much instant, to some people's chagrin. Mind you, I would be fine with it taking a few seconds to do so.

me and my frined cant install the game gest error MD-0011 on epic

So, the epic game store install doesn't work, missing manifest files. Not just happening to me. Really bad start this .. 😕

@Unster are you sure? I assumed the option to download the game would be 24 hours and 15 minutes from now, where I am, rather than just 15 minutes. Because if I'm wrong, I need to start my ps4 pronto...

@Crumpy2 Yes, the download button is now available, but unfortunately Epic messed up and the download isn't ready. We are discussing that in another thread. But for console the release time may be different.

Edit: The download is now available (on PC).

last edited by Unster

@Unster and right you are!
Downloading now...

I have a Logitech G920 steering wheel but i get no Force Feedback on PC? Will there be force feedback? Also how do you switch to cockpit view so you can see the steering wheel? And no manual shifter? These things are needed ASAP!

Well I guess I don't get the game until morning. When the PS4 times read 11am America, I assumed that was referring to the USA and Canada was going to be included in the "everywhere else" section getting the game at midnight. But I'm looking on the PS4 Store and I don't see it. I guess for once America actually meant the full continent of America, and not just the USA.

Will u add better rock crawling physics? The truck slides way to much on all big rock I try to climb.

@justinlynch3 if it's any consolation, I still have five hours left to download. Hopefully the patch isn't too big 😅

I loved Mud Runners and was I was excited to play this game when I saw the trailer.
I was greatly disappointed to find out there isn't any keyboard steering change bindings. I am asking why isn't there? I don't have a wheel and I don't use a game pad because I have hand dexterity issues. So I can only use keyboard and mouse. Mud runners has key bind changes for the steering.
Is there a way to add that in the files? I looked and the program designates the key binds differently than most games. example {"keyCode":48,"toolLink":"Truck.Engine","device":"keyboard","combIndex":0},
i can not coordinate my fingers to gas and steer using only w,a,d,s, All my other games I can switch them to A, S for brake and gas and steering I use my left and right arrows.
I have to use 2 hands to be able to drive with w a s d keys. It is not easy to do plus be able to look around with the mouse. Most games I can key bind that as well.

I have been streaming for almost 5 years now and was going to put this game on my stream. But If I unable to drive the vehicles with easier controls it will not be fun for me to play nor fun for my viewers to watch.
Can you please add keybinds for steering and look around.
I also read that there is a in cab view. I didn't even see that in the controls setting.

@viper278 The camera is switched / toggled with the 1 key on the keyboard (I have not tried 1 on the number pad)

@Jellyfoosh
"Q: Is there a first person/driver view?
Absolutely, and the interiors of every vehicle have been fully modelled including dashboards and working speedometers."

I'm having trouble with this. It's not in the key bindings. How to use it?

Any plans for licensed russian vehicles and regions ?

@Crumpy2 said in Launch Q&A:

@justinlynch3 if it's any consolation, I still have five hours left to download. Hopefully the patch isn't too big 😅

Got the game this morning. I see a lot of complaint threads around here, but so far I haven't run into any issues on PS4.

@justinlynch3 said in Launch Q&A:

@Crumpy2 said in Launch Q&A:

Got the game this morning. I see a lot of complaint threads around here, but so far I haven't run into any issues on PS4.

No issues for me either, I am playing on PC and think the game is a lot of fun and a good challenge.

@64Pacific Most of the issues have to do with input configuration. If you don't change them and you only use the assigned keys on a keyboard or game controller, you might be good to go. Things get ugly when you use a wheel & shifter or try to customize the bindings.

@Unster oh I see, I am just going with the flow and defaults - happy as a pig in mud as I drive around smashing trees in all the classic trucks.