SnowRunner is LIVE!

alt text

It's here, SnowRunners!

The team is delighted to announce SnowRunner is LIVE today on PS4, Xbox One, and PC! SnowRunner is the latest evolution of off-road truck driving with revolutionary physics, incredible environments, a massive open world filled with player-driven decisions and missions, as well as a huge garage of vehicles to unlock, upgrade and customise. Check out the brand-new launch trailer right here.

Youtube Video

SnowRunner will continue to grow after launch! In addition to its huge load of base game content, SnowRunner also proposes mods on PC at launch and later on consoles - check out the already available selection here - as well as free regular updates to enrich the experience further! For those eager for more, developers are working on a massive season pass available separately or bundled with the game in the Premium Edition.

Delivered in four phases, each with its own theme and new region, the season pass will include brand new vehicles, new maps to explore, and new activities, with much more released post-launch throughout 2020 and beyond.

id-48.jpg

Check out the content of Phase 1, available in the coming weeks, and get your gears ready to brave the tundra for the hunt of a lost wreckage of a World War II bomber.

SnowRunner is available today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Get it now via the official store and discover the ultimate off-road experience!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Thank you very much!
Im enjoying the game, its huge, user friendly, great looking.
For sure we have several complains, and wishes...who dont?)
At the moment i just want the return of vehicles MILEAGE and winch PULL mode, please pay attention! Thx!

last edited by Stazco

Shishiga and Kolsky peninsula are welcomed!

last edited by Stazco

How do you get friends to join your multiplayer as i am experiencing issues with it?

I have no force feedback with my Logitech G920 on PC. Is this a bug or is it not implemented?
And I would like to get the H-shifter with clutch back.
Otherwise I will return the game and stick with SpinTires. 😕

@Bausinator not implemented. according to the CM, its coming in some weeks. 1 week? 4? 5? who knows

*Use winch
*Trophy notification: 'Get over here'

Good one lads. Got a proper chuckle out of that 😁

last edited by Crumpy2

It looks great but i am not able to get my G29 working, tried a lot of things. Anyone who had the same issue?

@Stazco bro, we are getting gaz 66 with season pass, so good and cant wait for map editor as well

last edited by zamal

Snowrunner still isn't available on the PlayStation store in Canada wondering if it will this week?

@Sam-N said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

Snowrunner still isn't available on the PlayStation store in Canada wondering if it will this week?

Hi, it should arrive around 11AM EDT on PS4 in North America. Only a few hours left!

@Bausinator said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

I have no force feedback with my Logitech G920 on PC. Is this a bug or is it not implemented?
And I would like to get the H-shifter with clutch back.
Otherwise I will return the game and stick with SpinTires. 😕

Testing for all our planned peripherals has unfortunately been delayed due to the COVID-19 virus. Here is the list of device on which we're working. They're partially supported for launch and we'll continue improving their support and fixing issues in the coming weeks.

Forced feedback didn't make it for launch but it will arrive shortly.

Thrustmaster T-GT
Thrustmaster T150
Thrustmaster T300
Thrustmaster T80
Logitech G29
Thrustmaster TX Ferrari
Hori Racing Wheel Apex PS4-052e
Hori Racing Wheel Apex PS4-142e
Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive
Logitech G920
Subsonic SA5426 Racing Wheel
Logitech G Saitek Farm Sim Controller
Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel
Fanatec Podium Racing Wheel F1

@Netheos So is it possible the G29 isn't working on PC?
I have all my games running fine but can't get the G29 working on PC for Snowrunner.

Even after selecting the wheel it does not recognize it.

When will wheel support come as I've bought this game specifically for using a wheel? Also a brilliant game by the way but wish it had wheel support as I spent £65!

Played for a few hours. Definitely has some bugs that needs to be worked out which will hopefully be addressed soon but overall seems pretty good.

@sylledbang I can't get my G27 to work either, nor my Thrustmaster shifter. VERY disappointed 😞

Played for twenty minutes and stopped. My God, the fan noise is something else. So I decided to do that "cleanout" I'd been putting on the long finger.

Compressed air through the heat sink and around the power board. Dear God I may aswell have been blowing out my hoover 😂
Heat sink definitely needed unblocking and fan cleaning equally. That was definitely on the road to burning something out...
The amount of dust surprised me, because I regularly run the hoover around it when I'm cleaning!

Still, the fan is more "normal loud" now. Enjoying the game so far

@Charlie-Sayer Likewise. Have a G27 wheel and pedals, Thrustmaster T8RS transmission with a custom Almar SKRS shifter and the Logitech Farming Simulator Sidecontroller. This setup worked beautifully in Mudrunner. Can't get wheel or shifter to work, because the "custom" wheel interface doesn't respond to any inputs. This is really bad and very disappointing 😕

I played for a bit a bit last night, what a great game, it should be a lot of fun. I spent most of my two hours playing trying to drag my stuck GMC out of the mud in the farm yard. The new 3rd person camera is great, the camera in ST was horrible (it actually made me queasy) and was one of the main reasons that I stopped playing that particular game.

@64Pacific said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

I played for a bit a bit last night, what a great game, it should be a lot of fun. I spent most of my two hours playing trying to drag my stuck GMC out of the mud in the farm yard. The new 3rd person camera is great, the camera in ST was horrible (it actually made me queasy) and was one of the main reasons that I stopped playing that particular game.

LOL that farm got you to? I was driving the GMC hauling the trailer I found. Pulled in there thinking it was the garage. Got stuck pretty good with only fallen trees to winch off of. Ended up having to go back to my step side and winch the GMC out.

Loaded it up on Xbox One and looks fantastic....went to start co-op but unable to due to strict Nat! This was not an issue on Mudrunner and I checked it today and still works. I connect to Internet via Vodafone 4g Mobile hotspot on my phone and have connection of 15Mbps. I can play all other multiplayer games with no problems, is this just a glitch that will be fixed soon?