SnowRunner is LIVE!

I got the 5.0 update on my xbox, but still no wheel support, Please give a time, WHEN WILL THIS BE AVAILABLE?! this game was WAY TOO EXPENSIVE to be in this state. Wish I could get my money back. The previous versions of this game were SO MUCH BETTER! AND HAD WHEEL SUPPORT!

Hi i have the thrustmaster t500 and my pedals aren't hooked to my steering wheel my pedals are hooked up to a USB on my PC my pedals don't work can't get snowrunner to recognize them spintire mudrunner project cars all my racing games works fine but not on snowrunner so I was hoping that maybe you can fix this problem haven't been able to play the game since I bought it 3 weeks ago thanks kujoeknight. My shifter is usb to and snowrunner doesn't recognize

last edited by kujoeknight

Hi just got the update on snowrunner 8.0 but still my pedals and shifter still don't work. I I have no clue what the update was all about I was hoping to get my pedals and shifter to work still don't work my pedals in my shifter I USB connected to my PC it if you can fix that I'd be grateful

нет машин оставленных на карте пропадают

Is the game compatible with the Hori racing wheel apex steering wheels yet??? My mom is going to slaughter me if I buy a wheel just for it to be unusable😅 😅 😅

last edited by Drawkill_Gaming