SnowRunner is LIVE!

Its a good game so far but for xbox i have always had strict nat and play online just fine with friends but because mine is strict
snowrunner wont let me set up a co-op with my buddy and i cant join his is some bs mudrunner never did that and game ran perfect

@Ktaco said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

LOL that farm got you to? I was driving the GMC hauling the trailer I found. Pulled in there thinking it was the garage. Got stuck pretty good with only fallen trees to winch off of. Ended up having to go back to my step side and winch the GMC out.

Haha, that was what I thought too. Those farmers must have been really upset me and that Screamin' Jimmy as I tried to dig myself out (which only got me even more stuck). I think I burnt half a tank of fuel spinning in their driveway. It got really bad when I came in with the pickup and managed to get that stuck too. A lot of winching using the pickup as an anchor as there were no other points around to finally get me out.

unacceptable to release a game with less compatibility than the previous game, I have thrustmaster TGT wheel and theres no FFB, makes the game very poor to play, whats odd is there are clear profiles made and the wheel is generally set up very well and mapped out correct just no FFB, any feedback on this would be great, don't leave your playerbase hanging on this one guys because a refund will follow without any responses.

@Netheos said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

Forced feedback didn't make it for launch but it will arrive shortly.

I get partial ffb on my T150 wheel. I can accept that for now with the virus situation and inability to fully test. What's more disappointing is the very limited & buggy key bindings and lack of support for hardware shifters and camera rotation with wheel buttons. Why does this work in MR but not SR? It's a big step backward.

@zamal said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

@Stazco bro, we are getting gaz 66 with season pass, so good and cant wait for map editor as well

gaz 66 is so ugly...as well as other russians except lo4f, kolobs, kamaz and yar.
so i joined discord and wrote in vehicles suggestions that we dont need new trucks each 2 weeks, we need 1 or 2 exsoviet LICENSES!
im ready to exchange 3 these uglies to 1 normal vehicle!

i don’t believe that even if mods will pass consoles licensing censorship, they will be added into roster FOR MONEY.
I dont need free vehicles, that to do with navistar? with 15 trailers on map? I DIDNT EARNED THEM!..

If season pass vehicles will be for FREE, im out of here...

last edited by Stazco

Wow awesome game. Great job to developers and everyone else involved. What a great product. I don’t see all the issues everyone is having.
I’ve played about 4 hours already single player. Multiplayer I tried but
1- hard to find people that know why they’re doing and aren’t complaining the whole time
2- people keep hosting a game then go “oh I have to go eat dinner guys bye- back to single player”

So I’m good with the single player. I’ll be busy for months. Very happy

I like all the little details, found a Chevy in the woods that trans was so damaged it constantly jumped out of gear... COOL

6x6 donuts on a lake iced over with the P12... COOL

Scenery looks great. Physics feel very improved.

Stuck in Garage already : "Please travel to alaska region and complete".

Can't get out of that....

Anyone ?

played for 4 hours and the game cant save .
i start the game play a bit go back to main menu
i can continue or new game
exit the game and re open
just new game
good stuff 😑

Wow, I'm really looking forward to getting it! 😃
Congratulations to everyone involved! 🙂
One question though, to anyone that knows (I've already asked this in the other thread)... does SnowRunner have an LAN multiplayer mode?
Thanks in advance!

@Stazco thing is its not matter of choice i believe, im sure if they could they would do them all licensed, its not like we can trade quantity for quality, if they can get license to ford and chevy, they surely have guts to go for cheap russian brands but i think they are just not available or are not willing to participate

@8x8 nope, just MP u go host ur game to others, they help u. or u go join someones game and help them. thats it no lan no split screen

@zamal
its just resources management..you can spend it all for each two weeks dlc, or try hard to agree at least with one alive manufacturer.
who needs dlc two weeks after launch?? there are 42!!!! vehicles, you need 4-5 per region. and there are plenty of stuff to do, till NY...

also if you too fast with quantity, you may just forget about small details, like winch pull mode...

in mr classics was fine, yes, grill has vertical lines instead of horizontal, ok
in sr just look at ural 4320...other vorons, kraz, gaz 66...its china toys

and i dont like common 6x6 chassis (frame, transaxle, etc, are identical on all vehicles) and addons (weird almost all), another victims of this QUANTITY...

last edited by Stazco

@zamal said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

@Stazco thing is its not matter of choice i believe, im sure if they could they would do them all licensed, its not like we can trade quantity for quality, if they can get license to ford and chevy, they surely have guts to go for cheap russian brands but i think they are just not available or are not willing to participate

@8x8 nope, just MP u go host ur game to others, they help u. or u go join someones game and help them. thats it no lan no split screen

Ah right, thanks for that.

@Unster It works on some wheels. I can't get my G27 wheel and Thrustmaster shifter to work at all, but my backup Logitech Farming wheel is pretty well supported, including being able to control the camera with the analog thumbsticks on the wheel. Hopefully they will focus on this, I really really miss the manual gearbox and clutch setup that worked so well in MR...

@sylledbang My buddy has his G29 working except for FFB. I can't get my G27 to work at all

@Kelanved Thanks! I am curious how he got it to work. I have G Hub installed and tried a lot of different settings. No success so far..

@sylledbang said in SnowRunner is LIVE!:

@Kelanved Thanks! I am curious how he got it to work. I have G Hub installed and tried a lot of different settings. No success so far..

He just chose the G29 in the list and it worked immediatly. It's a brand new wheel, so I don't think he's changed anything in Ghub, if he even has it installed.

Then he mapped up the different functions (which switches the list to "custom"). His problem was when restarting the game and the game forgot his custom mappings, but the work-around is to switch back and forth between G29 and custom and that will make the game reload the custom mappings if you do it in the correct order. A bit cumbersome, but at least it's working for him, including using the shifter to change transmission modes..

If I could make a suggestion. The control screen for the crane would be much better placed at the top of the monitor, where there's nothing but air in the way, instead of at the bottom of the screen, where it deftly hides much of what I'm trying to do. 😅
Great job in general though!

last edited by Crumpy2

@Netheos @Jellyfoosh the bonus content code i got from game stop isnt working, is that an issue on gamestops end or snowrunners end? i have a PS4

last edited by DUPREY

Anyone else get pedals to work on pc? I have the Thrustmaster T300 and I have tried everything to get the pedals to work. Trying to remap them doesn’t work either as the game doesn’t register them.

Yes the pedals do work i have tested everything in the Thrustmaster Control panel.

Love the game but had a frustrating bug w Navistar & long, loaded trailer.. next to fallen power line in first map area. Could recover the truck, but is this trailer now permanently blocking my road? Is there a trailer reset/recovery? It won’t budge w winch pull or impacts from vehicles. Help pls, thanks for great game!
![alt text]96989e07-231c-4dda-962e-0d7dbb670818-image.jpeg (image url) https://i.imgur.com/EDWPnZL.jpg