PS4 Champion Ladder Rules
Community Manager

PS4 Champion Ladder Rules - Season X

Champion Ladder Rules PC / Champion Ladder Rules Xbox One

• Fresh teams (max 1000 Team Value) with rookie players only may join the league.

• Over 6 concessions by a coach in a season and you're booted for the remainder that season - that's a coach limit, not just a team limit. Get booted two seasons in a row and you're banned for the third season. Disconnections which fail to reconnect will count as concessions.

• Champion Ladder season 10 ends 29 November 2017

• At the end of a season, 32 coaches qualify for the seasonal playoffs ("Champion Cup"). The season will qualify the best team of each race + 8 "wild cards" for second best teams of each race (highest ranked runner-up of each race, until the 8th highest ranked runner-up), with a maximum of 2 teams for each race.

• If a coach qualified a top race team and a "wild card" team, the top race team is always the one qualified.

• If a coach qualified more than one team as a top race team, the highest ranked team is qualified by default. You can contact our admin team to qualify the other team(s), but if they haven't received any message by the end of the season, ticket will be sent to default first choice.

• The 32 coaches and their teams plays in a Knockout tournament with Cyans on the line (see below), as well as a unique skill awarded to the MVP of the winning team of the final of the tournament: Fan Favorite. This skill is described in LRB6 as follow:

Fan Favourite (Extraordinary)
The fans love seeing this player on the pitch so much that even the opposing fans cheer for your team. For each player with Fan Favourite on the pitch your team receives an additional +1 FAME modifier for any Kick-Off table results, but not for the Winnings roll.

Winning a Blood Bowl 2 official season will be the only way to get this skill.

• 2800 Cyans and €950 are distributed in the Champion Cup, as follow:

• 1st
      • €500
      • 500 Cyans
      • Fans Favorite skill for the player on your choice
    • 2nd
      • €250
      • 400 Cyans
    • 3rd & 4th
      • €100
      • 300 Cyans
    • 5th to 8th
      • 200 Cyans
    • 9th to 16th
      • 100 Cyans
    • 17th to 32th
      • 50 Cyans
  • The teams and leaderboard reset every season.

• Use of exploits will result in a ban. Please report the use of any exploits by PM to the admin team.

• In-game griefing includes using non-game mechanisms (such as continual use of the pause button) to harass your opponent. It will result in a ban. Again, please report such exploits to the admin team.

• To be absolutely clear, fouling is allowed at any time you are allowed to do so. So is stalling (i.e. clock management). These are not exploits, or considered unsportsmanlike in this league.

• Kids play this game too, so bear that in mind when making your team. Your team may be ejected from the league if the team name and/or player names are considered offensive by the admin team and/or Focus/Cyanide.

• If you encounter what you judge to be bad behaviour in the chat, you can contact Netheos directly on this forum by private message. Please send a description of the issue and any screenshots ("share" button)) or files which might help to understand the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that we'll act against the coach you reported, but we'll look into the issue.

The above list is subject to change, particularly between seasons.

The admin team consists of:

• seriousjest
  • samt2806
  • BernieBuffon

The moderators can be contacted by PM on these forums.

Focus Home Interactive & Cyanide Studio

last edited by Netheos

How do I press F12 on my PS4? :)

Community Manager

@BoGustavus said in PS4 Champion Ladder Rules - Season 7:

How do I press F12 on my PS4? :)

Nice catch. It's the "share" button on the pad.

Can I make a team and still join this competition?

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Yes. Anyone can make a new team and join at any time.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.