Updated Champions Cup season7 Xbox draw show

Hey Sportfans, there will be a live Champions Cup Season 7 Xbox match draw show happening at 10:30pm bst on thursday August 10 ( that's right tonight folks) on twitch channel Ronaldbeanio.

During this draw show we will show off the qualified teams, look at match up and discuss the Champions Cup.

oh I almost forgot I am also happy to announce that we will have a special guest co-host, it could be santa clause or it could be Bull Kowher, heck it could even be netheos but you will have to tune in or catch a replay to find out who it will be.

I would like to apologise to anyone in advance that wanted to tune in live if the show happens to be during very late/very early hours for you. I will do my best to get a replay immortalized on YouTube for everyone's viewing pleasure as the video will likely vanish after two weeks on twitch. Hope to see you all there!

last edited by Tizzle Bizzell

I'm looking forward to the draw mate, and whatever team is unlucky enough to draw me is gonna get murdered 😉

Indeed, i am excited as well. Good luck in the playoffs Cas! Not too much though lol

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.