Updated Champions Cup season7 Xbox draw show

Hey Sportfans, there will be a live Champions Cup Season 7 Xbox match draw show happening at 10:30pm bst on thursday August 10 ( that's right tonight folks) on twitch channel Ronaldbeanio.

During this draw show we will show off the qualified teams, look at match up and discuss the Champions Cup.

oh I almost forgot I am also happy to announce that we will have a special guest co-host, it could be santa clause or it could be Bull Kowher, heck it could even be netheos but you will have to tune in or catch a replay to find out who it will be.

I would like to apologise to anyone in advance that wanted to tune in live if the show happens to be during very late/very early hours for you. I will do my best to get a replay immortalized on YouTube for everyone's viewing pleasure as the video will likely vanish after two weeks on twitch. Hope to see you all there!

https://www.twitch.tv/Ronaldbeanio

last edited by Tizzle Bizzell

I'm looking forward to the draw mate, and whatever team is unlucky enough to draw me is gonna get murdered ;)

Indeed, i am excited as well. Good luck in the playoffs Cas! Not too much though lol

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.