Blood Bowl 2: Legendary Edition releases September 5th on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
We updated our website with more info about the upcoming features: http://bloodbowl2-legendary.com
The Legendary Edition is a bundle of 3 elements:
- BB2 base Game (8 races)
- Team Pack (8 races)
- Official Expansion (8 races)
If you already own the base game, and/or Team Pack, you only have to buy the Official Expansion to get 8 new races and many new features. But even if you don't get the Official Expansion, all Blood Bowl 2 players will still get big update containing many new features.
Pre-order Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition or the Official Expansion on Steam and get an instant access to the beta HERE.
Please find below the distribution of the "Legendary" features between the free update and the Official expansion.
FREE LEGENDARY UPDATE
- Resurrection mode - new League option.
- Wissen Tournament (= Swiss Format) - new competition format .
- 20 new Star Players (more than 50 in total).
- Dice overview at the end of a match.
- New skills behaviour:
- Kick: You can now see where the ball will land with and without the use of kick, and choose if you use the skill or not accordingly.
- Side Step: The skill is optional in case of chain-push.
- Grab: You can choose not to use the skill if you can crowdsurf an opponent by not using it.
- New option to make some skills optional: Pass, Dodge, Tackle, Fend, Tentacles, Break Tackle.
- GUI improvements
- Option to display tooltip in dice probability.
- FAME displayed in match.
- Confirmation pop-up when conceding.
- New Coach view displaying only the acquired skills.
- New dice log option to display more details (all the modifiers).
- Option to spend 50k gold to get a skill when hiring a mercenary.
- Option to mute chat in a match.
- Player card visually evolving with player's level.
- New admin tools (ageing option in singleplayer, league blacklist, mixed AI/players league, manual seeding in competition, enhanced match administration).
- AI/human mixed competitions.
- League chat (PC/Mac only).
- post-match chat.
- Free camera mode.
- Multiplayer pause system.
- AI enhancement.
- Cosmetic enhancements.
- Many smaller improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- 8 new teams
- Underworld Denizens
- Elven Union
- Eternal League (singleplayer endless campaign - more details here)
- Challenge Mode (more info here)
- Mixed Teams
- 2 new cheerleader types: Orc and Dwarf
- All-Star Teams
- New Khemri Stadium
- Team Editor
See you on the pitch,
Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive