[LE Beta] Bug with Really Stupid logs
  • During the beta phase (last week-end), I detected several bugs :

• in Full logs view, with "Really Stupid" dice roll (Troll of an Orc team), log is "+4" for a team mate support. LRB6 rule is "+2" for this case. Impossible to determine if there is only a bug in the log view or if the dice roll or "Really Stupid" is broken :(

• after the end of the match, in the "Dice Rolls" summary, count of KO wake-up success/failure is false (seen in 2 matchs). I fail for KO wake-up dice Roll several times but summary count is 100% success.

• mach "Beautiful Maz" vs "etabeta" (ID Toornament 0100001A0E)
      • match "Beautiful Maz" vs "Eat n Run" (ID Toornament 0100001C36)
    • for this second match, Interception dice roll summary is also false : count is "1 Success" but I'm sure that every Interception attempt was a failure.

• in Full logs view, with "Really Stupid" dice roll (Troll of an Orc team), log is "+4" for a team mate support. LRB6 rule is "+2" for this case. Impossible to determine if there is only a bug in the log view or if the dice roll or "Really Stupid" is broken :(

It doesn't really matter. A 1 always fails. So whether its +2, +4 or +4000 the chance remains the same....

Views
  • Looks like your connection to [LE Beta] Bug with Really Stupid logs was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.