Watch the SnowRunner Accolades Trailer!

Hello SnowRunners!

SnowRunner launched April 28 and the response has been astounding. We're absolutely blown away by the positive reviews and reactions by both players and press! To celebrate this, here is the Accolades trailer:

Youtube Video

The team are delighted to have delivered an off-roading experience like no other, a one-of-a-kind wilderness trucking simulation that has brought in players of every stripe. We’re delighted to have introduced new players to this incredible genre and can’t wait to show them more.

Much more to come

While we celebrate these reviews, we are also working hard on fixes and future content. Last week, we put up a known issues list that we will keep updated as we continue releasing patches and listening to your feedback. So far we have not had a week without a patch. Soon, we plan to add a public test server for our next patch, the biggest one yet!

And there’s even more to come! The SnowRunner Season Pass guarantees a year of future content, including new vehicles, maps alongside new missions and skins for everyone, modding tools, and much more. Plus, you can pick the game up today at a 15% discount as part of the Focus Home Interactive sale on Xbox One. Keep your eyes peeled for further announcements in the near future.

Phase 1.jpg

SnowRunner is available NOW on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store. Watch the new accolade trailer today!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Atenzione Snowrunner non funziona ancora come dovrebbe

Is the wheel support update already live on Xbox? Planning to buy this game but patiently waiting for that wheel support. 🙂

Hi @Undeadpredators! No, wheel support for consoles is still being worked on, but when it arrives it will be announced.

well, i put on xbox and metacritic max rating.
but IN ADVANCE, with comment Its the best game ever AFTER polishing.

these accolade trailer and ratings from i never heard critics - i understand its a part of roadmap, but i would not release it untill fixes...
ppl read it and shrug shoulders 🤷🏻♂

When watching the rating from those site i m a bit confused none of those test seem to run into bug, which is kind of odd, the only gameplay test who seem to be upfront are on youtube coming from streamer who played since the beginning (Spintires demo or Spintires) who have a better knowledge of the franchise and the evolution and more thorough in their test.

I really like the game but i mean the number of crash in coop is something you can't avoid along with ui problem, mission trigering event, collision problem, sync, missing preorder content, etc.

Some are more subtle to spot: modelisation issue, addon misplacement, addon modelisation, addon not belonging to a particular truck, bone animation missing/ in the wrong place, handling, old spintire bug resurfacing.

So when looking at those test either they didn't really spend enough time in the game or were really lucky or didn't have a real knowledge of the past title and their history.

The state of the game as it stand right now is more like Satisfactory in early access, playable but you could expect some bug who could entirely break your save or crash, and a lot of other things who could hapen but at least you knew what to expect and getting into.

Anyway i hope this game will get a lot of patch wich he deserve to truly reach a "Forza" or "Ets" like comparaison and be maintain and taking care of a lot more than MudRunner was wich by the way people are still bying and running into bug and issue.

last edited by Raphael

Hum...fix the bugs before.

Let me see if I understand this correctly...

You have the time to edit and release a video touting your good reviews so you can attract new (uninformed) customers, but can't be bothered to spend a few minutes updating your current customers as to the state of progress in fixing the multitude of really nasty bugs your software has? I'm starting to suspect that this is EXACTLY why this game wasn't released on Steam, because you know the customer reviews are a big factor on there and you'd be suffering terribly right now with the lack of quick response to bug reports.

I like the game, I want the game to succeed, but I have zero confidence in Saber/Focus right now. The patch came out and actually broke more for me than it fixed, yet we didn't get so much as a "oops, sorry about that" from the devs. FFS, there are games out there right now that have teams of 2-3 people working on it total, and they give daily updates even during the COVID mess.

Saber/Focus, I hope you at least read these comments and understand that word of mouth is way more important now than your silly "accolades" video. Your game is getting dragged on these forums, on reddit, and in other places. Start communicating with your customers, it's not that difficult. We'd like to know that you, at the very least, give a damn about our concerns. A canned "thanks for the bug report" response is bullocks and you know it.

Just my 2 cents as a long time gamer.

@Jellyfoosh It is not disputed that the game is perfect but in Psp4 it contains continuous failures, deletion of games, errors in multiplayer, duplication of vehicles, materials and a long list of errors, and on top of that we cannot continue when the content is finished, the fourth map of Russia is missing. It's a shame to sell a defective product, in our Psp4 community users are very angry

"We're absolutely blown away by the positive reviews and reactions by both players and press!"

It's hardly believable to see Devs congratulating themselves on publishing an unfinished and buggy game.
Open your eyes you did a bad job on the game nothing is finished, everything is buggy, Russian vehicles looks like a lego brick, you publish patches that fix nothing but add bugs, there are no communication from you on the fix, ah yes just lies and approximations.
The co-op mod is unplayable, problems with trucks passing through trailers, all the quests are buggy, fix it before you applaud yourself, it's pitiful

last edited by A Former User

There should be new department, that tracks down all responsible persons behind releasing exactly this kind of reviews. They should ban them for life, from releasing any kind of reviews.

But why? Because they are "fast food" type of reviews.

And i am disgusted that you showed pretty much all of them.
Please, don't even let me start commenting quotes they used.

I understand that we have far worse problems in our little world. However, i am ashamed after watching this video. Just good, good.

Im sorry.

Congrats, i really enjoy the game!

This post brings out some of the most negative people out there. feedback and criticism is good, but man some of these people are hateful. The game is very playable and enjoyable, some of the bugs are annoying, but most of them not game breaking.

I do wish they would add multiple save slots though, this would prevent save game corruption issues massively, losing progress after 20-30 hours is inexcusable in this day and age.

last edited by bars88

Its hilarious to see this video! I would imagine that most if not all of those "positive reviews" were given a FREE copy. A free copy of a game to review sites, youtube and moderators are not out any money. Back in the day the devs I would test for REQUIRED me to give positive reviews and moderate forums. I remember that if someone had a crashing issue they would tell everyone that it was their hardware. Never say it was a game bug or just a bad product. Those day are long gone for me!

I will say it one more time – the person behind the Snowrunner trailers is a Jesus himself, smiling on us in these tryng times of generic CG stuff with generic remixes of any game's main theme. I cry and have goosebumps every time I see those magnificent Snowrunner trailers, my heart and soul are resting in peace. Please, don't let us forget the good old times when trailers were an art.

@slim5oh said in Watch the SnowRunner Accolades Trailer!:

I'm starting to suspect that this is EXACTLY why this game wasn't released on Steam, because you know the customer reviews are a big factor on there and you'd be suffering terribly right now

Big +1. On Steam this game would be ravaged by actual, real reviews by paying customers. Focus has no shame. The quality of the game is alpha at best, nowhere near what a released game should look like.

@Unster yeah it would have been mixed at best on steam with this many problems at launch

@zamal Yup, mixed at best. Concept of the game is excellent. Graphics are nice (when things don't float / react weirdly). Execution & quality of the game is not so good.

I want to know which Focus employee drew the short straw to be tasked with getting this highway truck with that load all the way up there for that particular scene 😂

IMG_20200519_203548.jpg

last edited by Crumpy2

@Unster said in Watch the SnowRunner Accolades Trailer!:

@slim5oh said in Watch the SnowRunner Accolades Trailer!:

I'm starting to suspect that this is EXACTLY why this game wasn't released on Steam, because you know the customer reviews are a big factor on there and you'd be suffering terribly right now

Big +1. On Steam this game would be ravaged by actual, real reviews by paying customers. Focus has no shame. The quality of the game is alpha at best, nowhere near what a released game should look like.

Yup! This is why epic is so hated by many. I have heard that the next farming simulator will be put on epic exclusively. If so I won't be pre ordering.

@Crumpy2 said in Watch the SnowRunner Accolades Trailer!:

I want to know which Focus employee drew the short straw to be tasked with getting this highway truck with that load all the way up there for that particular scene 😂

IMG_20200519_203548.jpg

I bet saber and focus are both laughing at this! LOL!