Steering wheel going crazy

Hi I tried test server today and right away i noticed the steering wheel is going loco. I wish player will have an option what steering wheel force feedback they want. Either custom or default. Default will be whatever we have in game atm. FYI im not talking about the buttons its more on controlling the steering wheel. Thanks

@Boss-Matt-World said in Steering wheel going crazy:

Hi I tried test server today and right away i noticed the steering wheel is going loco. I wish player will have an option what steering wheel force feedback they want. Either custom or default. Default will be whatever we have in game atm. FYI im not talking about the buttons its more on controlling the steering wheel. Thanks

What do you mean with that? You get oscillations where the wheel start so whip from left to right in an ever stronger motion just by itself?
Or what does "going loco" actually mean?

If you get the oscillations you must reduce FFB strenght quiet a bit, it is way too strong right now, if you can not do that in game you must reduce overall FFB slider in profiler/software on desktop. That should fix it.

The response of the steering wheel is not good even if i modified some of its numbers. i tried and tried to play with it but its not as good as what we have currently in the main server. so thats what im hoping for the devs to give us an option if we want the default one (the one what we have in game) and a custom with all of this new force feedback thingy option.

"not good" isn't much more helpful than "going loco"

Try to actually describe the problem, precisely, in detail. Otherwise there's nothing anyone can do, and the devs won't have any idea whether something actually needs fixing.

Which steering wheel are you using? and by crazy do you mean the force feedback is turning the wheel for you in a way that you cant control it, or that it just doesnt feel right?

The force feedback is going to push the wheel around alot more than the base game but if its not doing it correctly the devs will need to know which manufacturer and model of wheel is being used so they can look at it.

(PC, Thrustmaster TMX) Okay, mine is definitely going loco. I start a game and my truck ist standing on paved road, engine off. The wheel starts rumbling and vibrating and shaking as if i was racing the rockiest street ever with a ferrari.

Try re-binding all the controls for the steering wheel and make sure your wheel drivers are all up to date. If that doesnt do anything then hopefully the devs can take a look.

This is still a prop driving normally go back to the garage go out then my wheel is going ileft or right going really when I m standing still I was like what’s going on😰😰😰