Matchmaking PLZ

Hi,

Please, can u do a decent global matchmaking,
the league system is shit,
it's pretty simple,
1 official league for normal team,
1 official league for mixed team,
so all go in one unique league,
fast matchmaking because we will be all in the same league...

That take so much time for find a game -_-' [On PS4]
The game is crazy, just do something for regroup all the player...

Like Overwatch, u tag 1 game,
all do same so fast matchmaking,
and it's much more easy here cause each team have a score,
just 2 league and the game is perfect!

I have take 2 crash game in 2 days too,
let's fix that.

And a cross platform can help too if it's isn't implented yet (idk)

Ty

last edited by V57
BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

Matchmaking uses 5 minute pools to create matches. Shorter periods and matchmaking becomes worse.

I do agree that cross-platform would help, particularly for the consoles.

Ty for the fast message.

All league are connected together when u matchmaking? I think no, that's the prob.
Sorry for my bad english.

No, they aren't. In terms of official leagues there is CCL, which is the main "competitive" league with playoffs and a full reset at the end of every 6 week season and there is prize money; there is COL which is an eternal league with no playoffs, but the rankings reset every 6 weeks like CCL; and there is Anarchy, which is another eternal league which also allows them mixed teams. They serve different purposes and CCL and COL both have pretty active communities on PC. I know it's slower on consoles (PC gets about 4 times the traffic as both consoles combined) , and that's why cross-platform would be great.

What u call prize money?
It's not simple to understand all the system...
Can be good to make player automaticaly in the cabal vision official league normal or mixed depend of what they do like team, u see? So that will make facilities for news players to regroup, or make the cabal vision official in brillance or something to tell it's the "main event" on screen...
Do the cross-platform will be apply soon?
I have take like 2 or 3 crash game today 😕
It's pretty boring, not fair not fun, hope fix soon

Prize money is €950 per season.

There are lots of community leagues, so going automatically into an official league is not a good solution. The Cabalvision Official League is the first one in the list, though.

No idea if there will be cross-platform, ever.

Last ask,
the prize money is share between console and pc? or it's one for pc and one for console?
The leaderboard is cross-platform or regroup in console?
Thx again ^_^

There is a prize for PC, for XBox and for PS4.

The leaderboard is also split between PC, XBox and PS4.

@v57 said in Matchmaking PLZ:

Please, can u do a decent global matchmaking,
the league system is shit,
it's pretty simple,

Are you sure all those guys now playing in private leagues agree with you that dragging them into one global league for the sake of "decent matchmaking" is THE thing they need? It's not a communist utopia where every comrade ought to sacrifice his individualistic urges for the better good of you and your party.

last edited by Mori-Mori

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.