Hi so I've been playing Snow Runner On PS4 for a bit now and even bought the game on launch. However I've had two instances of my game crashing (I've had plenty more crashes but nothing this damaging) when I entered into another region (Both had happened in Mountain River). The first time I had entered the region I was in the Royal that I had gotten from North Port and was playing multiplayer with my 2 buddies. However, upon entering the region, I had crashed and upon relaunch, I had suddenly lost the Royal. It was nowhere on the map, or any of the garages I have owned, however, it still states that I own one Royal from the Truck Store. At the time I was, of course, mad but didn't think much of it as I assumed other people have had this issue where you load into another region, crash, and the truck disappears off the face of the earth and that this bug would be patched. One update later this issue wasn't fixed and once again I traveled to Mountain River but this time with a Paid DLC truck. I am of course talking about the Navistar 5000, a $1.99 Heavy-duty military truck that I paid for, lost due to my game crashing once again upon loading another map. I've heard other people lose trucks to crashes but they have all claimed that the trucks are returned to a garage of theirs but I have looked everywhere I own for these trucks and still haven't found them, even on every map I currently unlocked. I'm hoping that there is a way to fix this glitch and the trucks that I have lost and upgraded be returned to an unlocked garage as the trucks are still very much labeled as owned trucks. Of course I don't own every garage yet and am constantly checking new places but if there is any way this bug could be fixed or support given it would be much appreciated. I will state that I am aware garages have multiple slots and have checked each of my owned garages slots for the missing cars. A reminder that this bug is from PS4 and I am unaware if it could happen on other platforms. snowrunnerglitch.jpg