Xbox Black Screen

I finally got around to playing A Plague Tale on Xbox, after reading so many good things, but there's one technical problem that's driving me absolutely crazy. Randomly, the screen will go black for about 2 seconds before coming back. While I'm typing this, in the pause screen, it's happened three times (in the last 2-3 minutes). I barely completed the first chapter, but I can't play any more because it's annoying past the point of just dealing with it.

I'm playing on the Xbox One X, on an LG OLED65B7A with a Denon AVR-X2200W receiver. I'm playing in 4K, with HDR enabled. The PS4 Pro does occasionally stop, showing a snowy-white screen, which makes me have to switch TV inputs, but I've never had this problem on the Xbox before. I've rebooted both the TV, Receiver, and Xbox (not "sleep" mode, actually removed power and plugged back in).

This is the only game that's ever done this to me in the past 2 years of playing on the Xbox with this setup. (It's done it 5 more times since the first paragraph, to give you an idea of the frequency.)

I figured it out... after having this set up for more than 2 years without any problems, apparently the HDMI cable went bad? I ordered a new one, which should fix it.