ETA on Patch 5.X to Live?

Read the pinned last community update.
This section of the forum is for bug report let s keep it that way.
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/49990/may-community-update?page=1

last edited by Raphael

my guess is when the pc version is a lot less buggy theyll probably port it over to the consoles

From the May Update:

“When is Update 5.0 coming?

As soon as possible, so keep your eye out for a release date announcement next week. We don’t want to give any dates until we know for sure.

It’s possible that the console patch will release shortly after the PC patch. We can confirm this once we make our release date announcement.“

I take from that statement; “we MIGHT be able to SPECULATE when it will be released AFTER the pc patch, that has yet to be announced, but that announcement MIGHT come next week.”

So don’t hold your breath, but it is coming.

last edited by Trendkill555

@Raphael said in ETA on Patch 5.X to Live?:

Read the pinned last community update.
This section of the forum is for bug report let s keep it that way.
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/49990/may-community-update?page=1

Yes, i know, i read it two days ago.

And no, this forum is not for bug reports, it's for Test server feedback, if you can read.

last edited by evilomatic

@evilomatic said in ETA on Patch 5.X to Live?:

[...] And no, this forum is not for bug reports, it's for Test server feedback, if you can read.

What is "test server feedback", if not bug reports? Bug reports are feedback, and the whole point of the PTS existing.
Asking for a main-branch patch release ETA isn't test server feedback.

@grimdanfango said in ETA on Patch 5.X to Live?:

[...] And no, this forum is not for bug reports, it's for Test server feedback, if you can read.

What is "test server feedback", if not bug reports? Bug reports are feedback, and the whole point of the PTS existing.
Asking for a main-branch patch release ETA isn't test server feedback.

Tis true. Sorry Evilomatic, I cannot deny his logic. It is too strong. Lol

@grimdanfango @Raphael

I'm gonna do something, that you never see on forums nor on the internet in whole....say, i'm sorry.
Yes you are actually right, and i am wrong, hope there were no hard feelings, 😉 but there were never any big/hard arguments anyways soo, keep on truckin!

as soon as possible....

aka

WHO KNOWS?!

Yeah and we work for them to find the damn bugs instead of having a proper working game with the season pass we already paid for... thats bsht... we play for nothing... only to find out at the end we cannot achieve 100% complete due to bugs... your maps will be full of grayed out vehicles and trailers and so on... and that stuffs will never be fixed as obviously they cannot modifiy each player progression abd saves... so the only solution is to replay the whole game from scratch... but who guarantee we will not have bugs again? Noone... so it sucks... uninstall until summer or later... lost too much tine on this sht...

last edited by Nonasing

@grimdanfango @Raphael

I'm gonna do something, that you never see on forums nor on the internet in whole....say, i'm sorry.
Yes you are actually right, and i am wrong, hope there were no hard feelings, 😉 but there were never any big/hard arguments anyways soo, keep on truckin!

Woah. Classy. Keep doing that and people are going to start calling you kindomatic!