Where´s "Heavily communication" ???

Netheos - 2 Oct, 2017 - "We're still on track for a release later this year. We'll start communicating heavily about the game and the new features in the coming weeks!"

4 months after and also after Focus Press Event, there´s the same silence.

When will you stop laughing of the fanbase?

last edited by Rioku

There is abolute zero communication about the game during "What's next", this is totaly crazy !!
We were supposed to have information about release date on pc and consoles in this event

Their "Heavily communication" is on the shelf next to the respect for their customers, honesty, truthfulness, and reliability.

Here are new 34 photos form WhatsNext https://www.facebook.com/FocusInteractive/posts/10156097910817118 , nothing about SHD EE.

By Sigmar, Is that a brain in a jar...

Focus What´s Next was one week ago.

You recognize in that event you do it wrong with your silence, and you apoligize.

But your Community Manager still don´t tell us nothing so, we (customers) don´t care to you, right?

You pretend to keep us quiet till EE goes live? because EE still goes for long, several months...

lets just say that even if the game is fixed and released, FOCUS has completely lost me as a customer going forward.
ALMOST purchased the Surge, noticed who the publisher was, took it out of my basket (steam) and haven't looked at it since.

See focus? your treatment of us and this product has turned me off ANY future Focus product...
and its entirely your fault Focus....

You guys are just lucky Valve decided to appeal the ACCC (Australian consumer watch dog) in regards to refunds, as now I have to wait for either them to fail at the appeal again (and in a higher court too) to get a refund, or for you guys to pull your finger out of your collective asses and just fix the damn thing.

I'm guessing Valve will come first.
I dare you to prove me wrong.

@sgt-snoke-em said in Where´s "Heavily communication" ???:

lets just say that even if the game is fixed and released, FOCUS has completely lost me as a customer going forward.
ALMOST purchased the Surge, noticed who the publisher was, took it out of my basket (steam) and haven't looked at it since.

See focus? your treatment of us and this product has turned me off ANY future Focus product...
and its entirely your fault Focus....

You guys are just lucky Valve decided to appeal the ACCC (Australian consumer watch dog) in regards to refunds, as now I have to wait for either them to fail at the appeal again (and in a higher court too) to get a refund, or for you guys to pull your finger out of your collective asses and just fix the damn thing.

I'm guessing Valve will come first.
I dare you to prove me wrong.

Yeah, I'm totally with you on this one... wont buy Battlefleet 2, although I really wanted to play it -.-
I hope Focus will bleed more than just two costumers after this.
I'm pretty sure, btw, that they will proof you wrong, but it will still have that nasty aftertaste of terrible community management -.-

Focus is not developing this game so I will buy their games as I see fit.
Usually it required a "special" individual or snowflake to blame printer for the quality of content on the paper.

But then you 4 are special.. how manyeth threads of similar kind there is in the archives already?
one of 4 goes the usual blah blah facts and cries about the same lines as usual only to see within few hours the 3 toonies jumping online to support the cause of their "special" battlebrothers.

Do you guys have a same jackets too?
haircuts? beards?
fedoras?

-Your biggest fanclub, President, CEO
Astaroth

@astaroth said in Where´s "Heavily communication" ???:

Usually it required a "special" individual or snowflake to blame printer for the quality of content on the paper.

But then you 4 are special.. how manyeth threads of similar kind there is in the archives already?
one of 4 goes the usual blah blah facts and cries about the same lines as usual only to see within few hours the 3 toonies jumping online to support the cause of their "special" battlebrothers.

Geez mate... I don't now if its bad reading skills, something cognitive or just your ego but if you really know us 4, then you should know that I and Sgt were seldomly on the same side in discussions (Thats why I said "on this one"), so although I like to see all of you as brethren in combat (Not sure about you, you seem like the "Dolchlüge"-Type), he's certainly not one of my specials.
I know that Focus is in charge of the PR and I stated before that I personally, as someone involved in PR myself, am pretty alienated by the way FOCUS handles their communication. Is Streums game in a good state? Well, I cant blame anyone who says it's not, but as long as they work on it, I'm ok with it for the moment. Is Focus' PR bad? Totally, out of discussion.
I have also been in touch with Streum a few times and in my experience they are a lot more open for discussion and more passionate than the guys from Focus.
Btw there are other Focus Projects that have very bad communication, so it seems to be a pattern for this publisher.
And a game is not just about development, just as a paper is not just about the content. You need someone who brings the print to you or near to you, you need someone who keeps in touch with the readers nowadays and often its even more about someone putting money into it (and I know a few real cases where those people influenced or threatened papers) so please stop throwing around stupid metaphors if you have no clue about publishing.
I mean, do you have any idea how often I've read a post by you and thought "what is he even talking about?"?! Still I never insulted you, right? An acid-snowflake is also just a snowflake, you know...
So even if I'm wrong (though I don't know how that could be) I still have good reasons for my opinion.
I mean with your logic its also unfair to criticize EA or Activision for the products they corrupted in the past, right?

Edit: Buy what you want, I dont care... but I still hope that Focus will feel some backlash for the general lack of communication, so that one day they might take PR more seriously.

last edited by Apathion

@astaroth said in Where´s "Heavily communication" ???:

Do you guys have a same jackets too?
haircuts? beards?
fedoras?

-Your biggest fanclub, President, CEO
Astaroth

You have a mistake, it´s not fanclub, it´s fanboy.

so I'm guessing you haven't seen the steam forums for this game?
or the amount of people actually playing it?
http://steamcharts.com/app/298900

they sold an incomplete game as complete,
they continually delayed any fixes for performance and after a year I'm still waiting,
oh and an I7 8700k, 32gb ddr4 system, gtx 1070, SSD and windows 10 STILL can't run it smoothly at only 1080p in combat?
not the engine as Gears of War 4 and PubG run fine on here, Fortnite too.
But at least PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE THROWN AT THIS NEW RIG runs fine or perfectly so far,
oh and as for being a fanboy?
I'm only into the lore of this, I don't own any boards or figures or any of that.

I just wanted a game that fkn works.
I really don't like EA, but at least at the base level, their products at least FUNCTION CORRECTLY.

When is the update coming out?
Why have you guys been silent?
Why have you guys seemingly abandoned your base audience?
How does Vermintide 2 come out and run before Space Hulk which came out a fkn year ago and still doesn't run?

Honestly, even for the broken Payday 2 port on xbox, at least I could play that properly after a few months when they eventually fixed it...

Payday 2 fixed a problem with itself before you guys are even trying....

FIX IT!

@Netheos

5 months since your communication waiting for the "heavily communication"

How much more do we have to wait?

Don't waste your energy dude, those guyz aren't even abble to speak to their community, they are bunch of amators.
This tell long about how their futur games will be managed..for those who haven't understood the teach yet

last edited by AstartesUltra

they should have just released it with the tag EARLY ACCESS than they'd be able to avoid certain questions at the very least...
I mean I can run Star Citizen...
FKN STAR CITIZEN!!!!! and not space hulk...

hmmm

Burn the Heretic
Kill the Mutant
Purge the Unclean
Let none Survive

Anybody actually know who the hell is none? For 5,000 years I have searched the far reaches of the Empire for this mystical None dude.
This is a one boring ass job. Fake dudes really piss me off sometimes.

CattleBrother Infactus
UltraLemmings of the Golden Flail
6th Scouts

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.