PTS Patch Notes 26/05

Hello SnowRunners,

We’ve just put out a new patch for the Public Test Server, with a number of fixes. Thank you for your reports!

Coop

• Fixed inability to refuel from host to guest
  • Player in host's car is unable to refuel it
  • Cargo fell through the truck if players went to another map via a gateway and tried to unload cargo via crane after that

Graphics

• Black texture near road in Black River

UI

• Added missing currency logo in truck store

Missions

• Fixed Contract "Pipeline Repair" which did not unlock after guest player discovered the required zone
  • After installing patch 5 bridge was not accessible after "Old Bridge Reconstruction" was finished
  • Michigan progression stuck at 98%

Crash

• Fixed crash after accepting invitation to coop session
  • Fixed crash when changing map in MP
  • Game froze for up to 15 seconds when player selected "Load game", "Start coop" or "New game" with 1 existing save slot or more

Steering Wheels

• Logitech G29 steering wheel is not initializing on launch by the title
  • Title does not save CUSTOM preset adjustments or detect steering wheel with stock preset on Logitech G29
  • User could not refuse to recover via functions menu with custom steering wheel preset
  • User could not repair and refuel vehicles in custom preset for Steering Wheel controller
  • User was unable to "show damage" in Functions menu with custom steering wheel preset
  • With custom preset user was unable to interact with any zone with Steering Wheel controller
  • User was unable to control the gearbox on steering wheel if adjusting custom preset
  • User was unable to perform some actions in interaction zone pop-up windows with custom preset
  • User was unable to switch “region explored” tabs in player profile with custom preset

Misc

• Free camera didn’t disable after exiting the polygon of 'Mod Menu'
  • Cloud saves didn’t sync when deleting the local saves
  • Truck preview image was displayed as a layout in the upper-left corner on a black background in the 'Truck Store'
  • In custom preset there was no button action to change between 3d person view to cockpit view
  • Blank button prompt for "Move Up\Down" in custom preset settings
  • Two tutorial hints were overlapped by the change region button in the garage
  • Control scheme B had conflict in buttons
  • The "Kick Out" functionality was not working
  • No "DLC" mention when selecting a Khan Marshall skin in the customization menu

Using a fresh copy of my live save, upgrades still not visible after discovery via watchtower on Rift map.

last edited by IzzyG2020

Please fix cursor interaction with pedal and wheel axis on PC version. I can live with all the other bugs but that drives me NUTS!! Spend minutes finding a 'dead spot' in the wheel axis before you can select any menu options or plan a route on the map where the cursor just springs to the centre of the screen. PLEEEASE! I LOVE this game, it's awesome! but that bug is SOOO irritating. 😱 I'll name my children after you if you can sort this out!!! 😢

Mods working again [confirmed]

GMC, same old....
Crane HUD, same old...
Have my doubts they will ever get looked at, but we keep on fighting, don't we 🙂

Game crash report everytime you exit game

@evilomatic said in PTS Patch Notes 26/05:

I can confirm this.

last edited by IzzyG2020

Can confirm crash report finishing game.

Just played 1 hour with the T300 rs and it was a blast. I hope that the Thrustmaster TH8 RS will be added to please. Just as the G29 shifter has been 🙂

Have my doubts they will ever get looked at, but we keep on fighting, don't we 🙂

Based on what assumption?
They just released a patch just now and are still working on other bugs!

@IzzyG2020 said in PTS Patch Notes 26/05:

I can confirm this.

i get this too it says application has stopped working but has no errors listed

@chipmunk197 said in PTS Patch Notes 26/05:

I can confirm this.

I have this too.....

In a mission where you need to tow to a White Western Star garage, you can't refuel or repair it with a service accessory

in a mission where you need to tow to a White Western Star garage, you can't refuel or repair it with a service add-on

@Ozzy-NL said in PTS Patch Notes 26/05:

@chipmunk197 said in PTS Patch Notes 26/05:

I can confirm this.

I have this too.....

Same problem

What were the conflicts in control scheme B?

I have it too.

May I ask the developers, when are you going to merge main and PTS? What are development plans? When are the seasons planned (at least which month)?
Because not we have PTS that has some good features, that supposed to be in the game from day 1, but get more broken from day to day. And Main game completely abandoned. How do I suppose to manage my game progress in all this mess?
I just want to play with my steering wheel and don't want to spoil the game for myself, and I do not want to play it on PTS and then suddenly get it closed when I am at 99%.
Understand me correct, I am not against PTS. It is a great tool really necessary for such a buggy game. But there are supposed to be some project management. Some goals, some deadlines, some evaluation and measures to improve the situation. Or is it going to be the same development mess till the end?

last edited by Tigron

@Piecekeeper00 hand brake and winch release were the same button. Havent finished downloading to check if thats what was fixed

Crash on exit confirmed (pc).
Regarding the save slots: how can I choose where to save the current game to?
Ich can restart from the beginning, okay. But if I want to split up different futures now (15% into Michigan), I’m not able to „save as“ like in windows.
I would like to have safe savegames where I can jump to when wanted.

Yeah, what was fixed in control scheme B?

The same conflict that I saw is unresolved as the winch release and hand brake are the same buttons, at least using the DualShock 4 gamepad.

So you have handbrake set, you connect winch, then to remove the handbrake it disconnects the winch! So you can only winch without use of handbrake.

Why all my vehicles are transparent ?

text alternatif

I go to back to the v4. I prefer the bugs of the v4 than the bugs of the v5.

last edited by A Former User