No tasks listed in map

When the map is opened, all tasks are not listed on the side of the map. Contests and contracts are still listed fine and can be activated normally. This is a global issue as far as I know, however, the tasks can still be completed. This was also present in the last build.

I would attach screenshots, but I keep getting a 'request entity too large error'.

btw, I would like to say that I love the changes you made to the mod download page, so that we can see what is currently downloading.

Same thing. I confirm the existence of this issue.

@Trainman1863 @AlexYakutov

This could be (i say could be) a tutorialproblem, did any you play on Michigan and then went to Alaska? , if so, the tutorial is stuck at a point where it can not continue (my friend had this).
Go to Alaska (or maybe same if russia, i don't know) when there , enter settings and turn of tutorial, check back in Michigan if all Tasks pop back, (i think for my friend they started to just list up on the right side of the screen).

Report back if any luck

@evilomatic, yes, I completed all tutorial and had all tasks in list on the other maps. It is a new bug, maybe caused by tutorial issues in 5 version (second restart, erasing part of progress in tutorial).

@evilomatic

I finished all contracts and some tasks. The tasks do show on the map, but they are not listed down the side of the map where the contests are. I do have an example, but as I mentioned I can't upload screenshots for some reason.

@evilomatic I guess that this is different issue. I see those tasks on map after watch tower is unlocked. They are just not visible in the list. Contests are showing fine. I have to drive to these tasks and accept them. After this action they finally appear in the list.

2020-05-28 (13).jpg

Ok, good job on finding that and reporting, sorry i was to no help, but i'm glad you guys sorted it out to actually be a bug, keep on mudding 🙂

Same for me in multiplayer, task don't appear in the list (playing as guest)