Preorder, some details

Preorder is up on Steam.
Four player multiplayer battles.
Goliath, Orlock and Escher gangs.
So... yeah. There's that.
Release date: Summer 2020. ( Late June to late August )
Loot items, learn new skills, specialize your fighters. No new screenshots that I could see.
Immersive singleplayer campaign.

Honestly, four way PvP in Necromunda? I'm sold.

last edited by PlatypusErotica

Great to see this happening. I'll pre-order as soon as I see something concrete. It sounds like there are only going to be 3 gangs at launch which will be a shame if there is 4 player online but I'm sure more gangs will get added.

I admit, I was disappointed to see only three gangs at launch, but if it does well ( Which it should, if it's good ) I'm sure we'll get the other core gangs in fairly short order, then the sky is the limit with what can happen next.

Four player multiplayer though, that's tasty. That was an instant buy for me. Enjoyed Mordheim but Necromunda was always my favorite Games Workshop game. 🙂

Awesome news!
just purchased.
i can see some 4 way multiplayers get brutal...or possibly slow getting to your turn. it will be interesting to see how that will be handled

I suspect you will get timers on actions (e.g. Battletech PvP system)

@Fragilehardass :agreed it seems simple solution

Hello, we have a lot of gameplay trailers and info about the game planned before release. Happy to see everyone excited here, and this is perfectly fine to wait to see what we have in store before preordering 🙂

Yeah, I don't think we waited to pre-order^^

The discord is pretty active, just fyi. Link is on the Underhive Wars twitter. 🙂

Trailer looks amazing, but i'm more into showing gameplay.
Still, i'm preordering. Hopefully the process will be like Mordheim and everything can be ironed out with player feedback.

Here's hoping. 🙂
The discord is fairly active and friendly if anyone wants to pop in. Hoping for more info in the next week, which I will copy to here in case anyone dislikes discord. 🙂

Edit: Just in case anyone missed it ( I know I did! )

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/49971/community-update-28-05

last edited by PlatypusErotica

any news when I can preorder on XBOX?

And I hope to see some Corpse Grinder Cult in the future!

last edited by Cuthred