Blocked contracts(Public test version) and gme crash dump

I play SnowRunner-Public test version on my PC and make contracts for Husky Forwarding on the map of Michigan:Black River and Smithwille Dam. I made a contract for the farm in Smithville Dam,the one where the fuel is delivered to the farm.Unfortunately, I can't choose another contract for Husky Forwarding because it is blocked 😞
I want to do all contracts for Husky Forwarding on Michigan map:Black River and Smithville Dam.
When I turn off the game, on the Windows desktop displayed: Crash Dump Sending Utility, where it says: Application has stopped working.
Why are my other contracts for Husky Forwarding is blocked on the Michigan map: Black River and Smithville Dam and please fix Crash dump when exiting SnowRunnner-Public test vesrion play on PC.

Are you sure you did the required step to unlock the rest of the contract?

last edited by Raphael

I delivered everything that was required in the contract-contract about farm in Smithvile Dam in Michigan map, the game has completed the contract, but I can not choose another contract for Husky Forwarding on Michigan map because it is blocked 😞

What does it says when you select it take a screen shot or video if you can.

When i try to select contracts:Winter stores for Husky Forwarding in Michigan map I have written: blocked
I have to finish task:These are not exercises,and when I finish this task,contract:Winter stores will be unlocked
If I need to complete additional tasks to unlock other contracts for Husky Forwarding on the map of Michigan?
To post
When I finish concract:Steel River-delivery for Steel River Township on Michign map I have unlock two new contract for Husky Forwarding(Michigan map):
Hard work ennoblesand Material orders Now I can continue performing contracts for Husky Forwarding on Michigan map 🙂

last edited by lukcio37