PTS Patch Notes 05/06

Уже весьма неплохо выглядит игра, но есть некоторые баги:

1. При переходе на локации могут возникнуть серьезные проблемы с невероятным отображением грузовиков. Особенно если сразу два игрока переходят одновременно.
  2. Иногда в игре при переходе по локациям через Карту мира, появляется черный экран и игра больше недоступна.
  3. По-прежнему нет в игре канала общения с другими игроками.

You should have a test server for ps4 , its seems you need that becourse you make it worst in every patch on ps4.

@sgtmelin due to how Sony is about their uploads.....running a PTS/PTR/PTE on consoles is almost impossible, sony needs to authenticate every update, and with PTS being updated often (every 2 to 3 days).....it would be more of a hassle to fix game breaking bugs

I was expecting more extreme cargo and regular cargo deliveries contracts with the map and I was also expecting 3 other zones to be along with it. Is this really all the content from this map? @Jellyfoosh

Amongst all the new map and trucks I seem wondering if we could get a little more power from the US trucks especially the Derry Longhorn 4520. Which I have driven in real life and know how much of a beast of road this vehicle is. It has a 500 horse power Detroit. So power to wieght ration should be fairly high it was designed specifically to tow the m1 Abrams tank. As it sits the only really useful vehicles are the russian ones I would like to see a balance made to make the US vehicles more useful in game. Great job on the new map and vehicles looking forward to the future dlc especially mods.

@Nonasing you can put main game save to pts but not the other way round as it will wipe the save