Show your Vehicle Fleet

Fleet after all completed tasks and orders 215/215
26 Vehicles ready to drive 😌 🚦

Frontview
Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.05 - 17.48.14.83.png

Backview
Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.05 - 17.45.58.51.png

Lol its nice but why bother buy all when you can buy one by one when you need it... oh you finished the game... thats explain lol... i finished too last week but never play since than... whait for the update on tuesday... anyway nice fleet!

@Nonasing
Thank you. Just as a pastime. Didn't know what to do with all the money. So I bought all the vehicles I had used in the game except for 1,000 credits.
I'm also curious what the update will bring

I only have 4 in my fleet:
ANK MK38 - all transport missions except crane and semi trailer; (role predecessor: GMC 9500, International Fleetstar F2070A)
International Fleetstar F2070A - crane missions (role predecessor: N/A);
Derry Longhorn 4520 - semi trailer missions (role predecessor: Navstar 5000, Western Star White, Pacific P12);
International Loadstar 1700 - scout missions (role predecessor: Chevrolet C/K 1500, Khan 39 Marshall, Hammer H2).

Wow-nice.I have just 14 in my garage..🙂

i like that now game can handle so many vehicles on map...in mudrunner (xbox) having 6 vehicles and 6-7 trailers, buying next trailer killed random trailer on map...

@Swisslimo
Watchout on the latest bug... losing all trucks on the map... lol... you'll have a big loss if this will happening to you...

last edited by Nona

@Stazco said in Show your Vehicle Fleet:

@Swisslimo
its pc or console?

Its on PC. I hade once a console, but it was not satisfactory.
I like PC because I can tune the hardware and software myself.

@Nona: So far, no vehicle or trailer has been lost. Not even after the update. Hope it stays that way. 😉

Silly Q: how do you get the camera so far away? It looks wider view than I can get on PS4 when pulled back

last edited by adamo

@adamo said in Show your Vehicle Fleet:

Silly Q: how do you get the camera so far away? It looks wider view than I can get on PS4 when pulled back

Maybe becouse its a PC Version? Im not shure