Hi all! We've just introduced a new hotfix that addresses some performance issues that were reported in the PC versions of MudRunner after The Valley.
The Valley, a free DLC for MudRunner is out now! It's now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in all regions. Please remember that on PS4 and Xbox One, you will need to download separately from the game, by adding it to your account in the respective stores.
Included in this update is:
- A new map: The Valley
- Three vehicles: The E-7429, the C-6317 and the A-969
- Ten new vehicle addons
- C-6317 Spare wheel
- A-969 Spare wheel
- A-969 Fuel canisters
- A-969 Garage parts
- A-969 Utility attachment
- E-7429 Advanced trailer hitch
- E-7429 Repair kit
- E-7429 (compatible with E-7310 from base game) Garage semi-trailer
- Medium log trailer (compatible with some of base game trucks)
- Medium log trailer's logs load
- Various bug fixes
We are currently investigating reports of poor performance in this latest update. If you encounter performance issues with this update, please try the following:
1. Unsubscribe from all mods
2. Delete your profile found in C:\User[user]\AppData\Roaming\MudRunner (This is cloud synced, so you won't lose your progress, but we recommend backing up this file just in case).
3. Re-install the game.
This should help with the issue while we work on a fix.
- Letters are now properly automatically uppercased
- Linebreaks were fixed
- Minor improvements to autowinch point selection.
- Minor improvements to the legacy camera mode
- Minor improvements to sounds
- Minor water shading and other texture improvements
- Minor truck setup improvements
- Lobby members will now select the trucks they want to use when entering a map
- Steering Wheels Differential Lock in hardcore mode will now behave the same way as in casual mode.
- Some vehicles are now able to toggle differential lock on and off
- Soil has been made softer
- The game will now detect available video memory and will downgrade textures if they don't fit.
- Lobby hosts will now select up to eight mods for the game.
Enjoy, and we'll see you soon!