MudRunner - The Valley Is Now Available!
Community Moderator - MudRunner

@mr-t
Your saves on those maps should stay in AppData untouched
If you yre adding your mods by Media folder with tweaked config file, just tweak that config file again
Update updates that file as well, so game doesn't have adress for your mod maps...

Things i found in half an hour or so. (just sharing experience with the new content, nothing more)

• So it seems none of the 8x8 have "diff lock always on" anymore.
  • I found some glitches with hitching a trailer behind the truck connected trailer that wasn't before.
  • Map is interesting , fresh, i like the feeling of the wild valley,
    Driving blindly following the road with the b130 i discovered 1 fuel station, 1 logging yard, 1 garage (before nightfall) where a nice 8x8 was waiting for me, then got lost while dragging the garage trailers to the garage, and found myself the new 6x6 near the second fuel station, and unlocking the garage in the course of 1 ingame day since starting it)
    So mainly the map is virtually completed (1 fuel station near the loading logs and one fuel station near objective with the worst setup one could start with (no minimap, hardcore and one single b130)
    If there is a second (or more) objective it won't be long to find it as i have the 8x8
last edited by Mr.T

@alpscruiser is that KrAZ-6316 trailer?

@8up-local If you play on map mods, yes the game will reset itself and you will have to change the config files again, but the progress is saved.

@rinofagerlund yeah i got all that figured out now, thanks for the info though for sure. still had to replace a few files anyway. all is good now except getting the STMR mod working.

The new 6x6 has a nice 1+ gear, picks up from slow speeds and sustains it good with beefy torque.
I will have to test it throughly in the future but it is rather high with the 4320 (what used to be in the other Spintires as i think now it has been nerfed)
The map, i can say i like it, the topography, the design, the views of a wild forest, so far (i have no idea how much i've explored out of it, but unlocked several of the watchtowers

edit:
i checked steam achievements but it seems there aren't any new ones although i have completed the valley settler (or whatever is named for the garage unlock)
They are the same as before the DLC install.

last edited by Mr.T

@mr-t i use the 4320/375 regularly. the 4320 is not nerfed and the 375 is just slightly a bit more buff than the 4320. i have not played with the 4320Long to tell how it sits performance-wise. the 6317 (new 6x6) sounds to be about right for a C-type, but i have not played with it to see just where it sits though.

also, you are correct that there are no new achievements for the new DLC.

last edited by 8up local

@zamal
Yes it is. It a little bit to hingh in the front - bit more tweaking

@alpscruiser where can I find this platform?

after using the 6317, i would have to say it does seem a bit more on the powerful side and i did not get the "easy" damage i was expecting. from the original description i was thinking it would be a little less capable than it really is.

last edited by 8up local

Oh yeah...damage
It's quite a tanky truck, i think it is even better than any other COE trucks in the game in this regard.
0_1518602064293_20180214021929_1.jpg
It takes down trees easy and without damaging itself.
This is what you'd call a typical Hardcore mode - no minimap scout vehicle.

Soil has been made softer

What!? Mud is already soft enough to make it even softer!

Thank you for the update, amazing!

I would like to used Garage semi-trailer for the transport of vehicles

@Iyagovos @Pavel @Netheos could we get a bit of info on how to remove the stars on the trucks for a completed map? or maybe make this a toggleable feature? i myself do not like them on the trucks and most of the people i have talked to would like them removed or toggleable as well. there are some who d like it though it seems and i get the idea behind adding them to the game, but really they just make the trucks look bad and there is no real use for them other than bragging right i suppose imo.

@araxp said in Spintires: MudRunner - The Valley Is Now Available!:

Soil has been made softer

What!? Mud is already soft enough to make it even softer!

I second this. No need to have vehicles swimming in the soil, instead of riding on it. Cause really, it just looks weird and unrealistic as heck. Hope devs will notice this.

Hmm, removing star is the least problem they need to solve, that has little to no priority and i like it as it shows the actual level of the player..

• First problem is making quick winch for keyboards (and fully customizable key bindings)
  • second problem is to solve idiotic camera rotating on it's own
  • third problem is to make camera zoom a lot farther and also not be affected and moved by surrounding buildings , cliffs) or vehicle facing straight into the ground or straight into the sky
  • fourth problem is the fallen trees and mud which create an impassable barrier for even the mightiest trucks because they are hidden below mud
  • fifth problem with fallen trees that somehow glitch the vehicles and ground and they somehow get the vehicle stuck, and will drag it back to their location
    and other issues before allocating time the "stars"

In fallen trees we include anything from branches, to tree stumps and even fallen logs cargo...i had a log stuck under a truck on some semi hard surface that blocked the truck to move...it did not drive, and especially on hardcore where the diff lock is not present of front wheels, there was nothing to make the truck move, even with it's crane trying to push it in either way.

last edited by Mr.T

@mr-t said in Spintires: MudRunner - The Valley Is Now Available!:

Hmm, removing star is the least problem they need to solve, that has little to no priority and i like it as it shows the actual level of the player..

• First problem is making quick winch for keyboards (and fully customizable key bindings)
  • second problem is to solve idiotic camera rotating on it's own
  • third problem is to make camera zoom a lot farther and also not be affected and moved by surrounding buildings , cliffs) or vehicle facing straight into the ground or straight into the sky
  • fourth problem is the fallen trees and mud which create an impassable barrier for even the mightiest trucks because they are hidden below mud
  • fifth problem with fallen trees that somehow glitch the vehicles and ground and they somehow get the vehicle stuck, and will drag it back to their location
    and other issues before allocating time the "stars"

In fallen trees we include anything from branches, to tree stumps and even fallen logs cargo...i had a log stuck under a truck on some semi hard surface that blocked the truck to move...it did not drive, and especially on hardcore where the diff lock is not present of front wheels, there was nothing to make the truck move, even with it's crane trying to push it in either way.

agreed theres still lots not been fixed .. many times branches getting stuck in vehicles ... the zoom on camera should have been fixed from day one on larger vehicles you cant even see the trailer behind . ive had a few tree winches that winch on to your truck like a winch but theres nothing there ??

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.