Stars on trucks? why?

@mexican_420 i have trust in the new breed of map makers out there, just give them a bit of time imo. i have hope for the "old schoolers" to come back as well, but time will tell. ; )

Blackwater canyon is nice but it gets quickly old. You basically have one trail to take a million times... Sure it's absolutely beautiful and challenging, but I got bored with it and never finished it...

@Mexican_420 I've never had any trouble running Blackwater Canyon on any version of the game. The copy I've been use is the one found here: http://www.mudrunnermods.com/blackwater-canyon-map/

@8up-local I highly doubt the copy in the link above is "ripped". Blackwater himself has replied in the comments saying "glad all of you enjoyed this map, I had a fun time creating it. Thank you and Enjoy!!!".

@mudhappy not doubting that, even saw the comment myself. notice though it has BW and AlexNez as given credit? funny how that AlexNez seems to have credit in so many different mods being uploaded. not saying the link, map or site is bad exactly, but not my cup of tea for sure. my 2cts.